Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

I have a question, i amm just curious about, i know its ñot a big deal but sie one should know what im mtalking about, I have been a huge adriana fan for quite some time, in her recent pictures she looks absolutely stunning! Now I'm not saying that adriana hasn't always been absolutely gorgeous, because obviously she has, but there was a year or two there when it seemed as if something was a little bit off, she just looked different to me, i thought it was weight gain or something, but now after her second baby she has more meat than ñormal but is just as gorgeous as ever, does anyone know whàt I'm talking about it was like those 2 years something was different and I just can't quite put my finger on it, and I cannot figure out what has changed bringing her back to that "old adriana" look that I fell in love with

I agree with the whole VS screwing a lot of the angels as well as the models over this year in the show but Adriana and of course Candice wasn't one of them. I mean yeah Adriana wasn't shown as much as last year but VS still took time to acknowledge her. I mean that whole epic commercials segment was pretty much VS and the angels praising and adoring her. Yeah VS cut her walks, only gave her to outfits, and edited her but I am honestly going to give them the benefit of the doubt and assume it was because Adriana wasn't really fully back into the groove just yet. And before you all jump on my case yes Adriana looked good for just having a baby hell she looked great but she kinda of seemed out of it and you gotta admit her walk in Angels in bloom needed to get cut/ edited she did too much on the runway but like always I love her energy.If anything Alessandra fans should be mad because if VS did anyone dirty it was her. I mean was she even in the show and the fact that she didn't get to open or close any segment, hardly get any screen time, and get her fantasy bra spotlight get kicked to the curb for the Candice special was just low.

And on the whole Adriana and Barbara thing I just think its silly people always try to pin someone as the new or next Adriana so it shouldn't even fase any long time Adriana fan especially since NOBODY will ever be the next Adriana. Adriana will always be THE Adriana Lima and Barbara want be the nest Adriana but THE Barbara Palvin. An on the whole Barbara has a baby face talk yes she does tend to have that sort of lolitaish thing going on but you have to understand she is only 19 . Adriana herself and even Candice once had that innocent/sexy thing going on when they first started out with VS as well but as they got older they grew into their looks more and started looking more mature so I'm pretty sure the same will happen with Barbara.

oh, wow, im so pissed with the list of most desirable women, i mean i was looking for adriana and started from no1 and landed all the way to no85 :idk: seriously....... i know the list is all about the 'it' factor but adri being all the way down is mind boggling.....

they probably didn't even know she was pregnant most of this year. They desire her off of what they know of her. These lists only have to do with relevance when it comes to movie stars/musicians. The most relevant ones usually get the top spots (or the girls that had a huge year like upton), Adriana would have been on there even if she did nothing this year (including the superbowl ads, the vs show, etc)

Glad Adriana was pretty high on the list especially since she was pregnant and out of the spot light for most of the year. :hehe: And I agree the Askmen's list overall is just a mess but I'm glad Doutzen finally made the list and they actually added some beautiful black women :thumbsup: and not just Nicki Minaj :mellow: .

Ask men.com's list have to do with a model/celeb's agent? I've never really heard of that before. I recall seeing girls like Lea michele (when glee first hit big) and emma stone (when she was in literally every movie coming out) near the top of the list. Lea IMO is in no way attractive (different for different people of course) but from what I've seen it has strictly to do with relevance and press as far as the top spots are concerned. Even the 'voting' when you ask someone to vote from someone who is constantly shoved in their face because they have a big movie out or a model they have never heard of, they're likely to go with the first. Even if there are photographs of both choices. I really don't think men go out of their way to google names just to vote. I'm in agreement about the votes being fixed. But I don't think agents would be concerned with Ask men's top 99 desirable women list enough to contact them about it. At least I've never seen anything that implies so. Not sure about maxim (however their list is laughable as well)

If the list are fixed it has to be because someone asked X magazine or website to fix it & put certain girl higher so she can promote herself or whatever movie/cd/campaign she has coming out, that someone is probably her agent/manager/PR people.

For example i love Jennifer Lawrence, i think she's the best actress of her generation with Emma Stone, but somehow i doubt more people voted for her than for Candice Swanepoel & Kate Upton who were in a lot male magazines & crap this year. Also i just can't fucking believe Chanel was ranked #26, nothing personal but i still haven't met the first guy who thinks she's attractive let alone desirable, but that's just me

But Candice isn't necessarily known nor is she as popular as I think we all like to think. I don't see Candice being in the #1 spot unless she has a time where she blows up like Dri did or even like Miranda did. Kate upton is still at #3 which is pretty high up there but she's been everywhere. Extremely relevant in main stream America. But I have zero problem believing that men would vote for Jennifer Lawrence or Emma Stone over Candice if it went by name. Or if it went by just a few pictures. Because think about how much of Emma stone the average guy has seen. She's everywhere, and a lot of men are drawn to her humor. I think you put what you're familiar with ahead of what you're not when it comes to polls like this. Especially Ask men where they time and time state again that it's about personality too and who's most likable /desirable (not saying that I buy into that). But if given a choice between emma/jennifer...girls they've seen hundreds of pictures with and maybe even films (2 hours of) with, compared to candice who they might not be familiar with... a few pictures of candice on the website when you're about to vote compared to all of what you've seen of Emma/Jennifer really isn't a fair measure. I would say most people go with what they know.

And for it to be fixed, I guess we interpreted it in different ways. I meant that they don't actually consider votes of the people that vote through their websites, instead they already predetermine what girls will go where based on their popularity already. I still find it unlikely that managers/agents call Ask men...BUT wtf, chanel is #26? :laugh: that alone might make me think otherwise and agree with you... there's really no reason for her to randomly end up on that list. Let alone before girls like Adri or Charlize. weird. Who cares though really? These lists are a complete joke.

I guess we agree to disagree then :flower:

But yeah all those list are laughable, specially Maxim, i just love how this year they even had a 'voting' for it ... As if it wasn't obvious enough that the list (or at least the #1 spot) is always fixed, at least they didn't take the time to make a 'voting' before :laugh:

^She actually switched PR like two/three years ago. I don't even know what's going on now, but I used to talk to her old PR a lot and how I knew she changed PR people.

And Marilyn claims they aren't the ones posting those lame FB quotes. People love them though.

Then who the hell is doing the quotes? I don't think it's Chris, he never touched Brookie's twitter as far as i can tell.

I hope she switches PR again, obviously the new people is just as bad or even worst than the previous ones