Bellazon

VS should bring back Todd Thomas and Manik Mercian. Ever since they stopped using them both from 2013 onwards is when the outfits dipped in quality. I was just watching 2011 show again and the outfits were good and detailed.

And Todd's theme ideas were so good. That Serkan guy or Sophia whoever is coming up with the themes now is doing such a shit job.

38 minutes ago, JJMarvel said:

Am I the only one who finds Martha to be a lil too much overdoing her role as a spokesperson sometimes? I mean she does a good job but sometimes when I see a clip of her she can sound so fake and too exaggerate.. Like girl calm down a little, it's just a kimono or whatever she is showing off. 

:rofl::hang:

26 minutes ago, Kevork89 said:

VS should bring back Todd Thomas and Manik Mercian. Ever since they stopped using them both from 2013 onwards is when the outfits dipped in quality. I was just watching 2011 show again and the outfits were good and detailed.

And Todd's theme ideas were so good. That Serkan guy or Sophia whoever is coming up with the themes now is doing such a shit job.

Agreed! Todd knew what he was doing and ALWAYS paid attention to details. The outfits from 2013 going down were incredible every year and the wings were always something everyone looked forward too. Now, the outfits are just cheap looking and so tacky looking. I also HATE that they incorporated those ugly ass bralettes into the outfits....I think that's when it went downhill :actor:

16 minutes ago, luxyvs said:

Damn I hope we don't get another opening with colorful outfits. I'm tired of that. I'm tired of Sophia. 

We will...for the third year in a row :rolleyes: it's pretty much TRA but more African/Indigenous influenced as opposed to last year when it was more Asian/Latin American.

5 hours ago, MarVS said:

i believe Elsa got the FB...  because of that glitter fanpic posted by her . last year she did hints for her opening.

I'm also almost sure. Ugh i don't like it but yeah she would got it sooner or later.

Maybe i should stop my little Elsa hate fase and start to appreciate her again :rofl: since i do really like her. At least i can then enjoy the fact that she got the FB and won't have to be salty :p 

Before I forget... The model search airs on China stream sites tonight at 10pm EST. That's basically 3 hours away from all of you regardless of time zone, I simplified it.

Click on this link to follow http://www.iqiyi.com/a_19rrh840vh.html 

I think when it hits 10pm, the new episode will air up. From the sounds of it, it's a weekly episode, every Thursday at 10pm EST.

Have fun!

1 hour ago, diamondtw said:

Maggie Laine is giving me Martha x Vita vibes... But I love her for PINK ! My fave at the moment along Grace and Brooke Perry (shame she didn't make it to the show)

Maggie is really pretty and she seems to be a good model, I'm happy and excited to see her this year!

3 minutes ago, diamondtw said:

@PastaFreak Does the winner of the model search win a ticket to walk the show or a ticket to come to the castings ? Because the fittings are almost over and no signs of her...

BTW, does everyone on the confirmed list (except Bee) went to fittings or there's still 1-2 days to go ?

I haven't heard anything about that because I hardly follow the model search. But I think there's probably a standardized outfit for the winner like 2009.

ALSO, GUYS, IT SEEMS THE SHOW IS STARTING NOW INSTEAD OF 3 HOURS LATER. GO WATCH IT!

3 hours ago, JJMarvel said:

Am I the only one who finds Martha to be a lil too much overdoing her role as a spokesperson sometimes? I mean she does a good job but sometimes when I see a clip of her she can sound so fake and too exaggerate.. Like girl calm down a little, it's just a kimono or whatever she is showing off. 

No, I think the same and I don't like her as an angel. 

2 hours ago, Candylicious. said:

I'm also almost sure. Ugh i don't like it but yeah she would got it sooner or later.

Maybe i should stop my little Elsa hate fase and start to appreciate her again :rofl: since i do really like her. At least i can then enjoy the fact that she got the FB and won't have to be salty :p 

I thought I was the only one who loved her and now got a little hate. Damn, she changed a lot but let's enjoy her moment:D

Honestly Elsa needs to stop this shit because I have been trolled by her endlessly with either opening the show or getting the goddamn FB bra :rofl:  it does seem like she's dropping hints and there was a really shady shoot she did with VS around FB shooting time, however, it seems too obvious and for the past two years it's been girls we never saw coming so IDK. 

EDIT: To add to this, Elsa is so far the only model who has done three fittings. She was the last one to leave last night, everyone left while there was daylight outside but by the time Elsa left it was dark already, seems like the VS pap (Timur Emerek) didn't even photograph her. She seems to also be the only Angel who didn't leave VS HQ with the wings

As far as fitting girls go, I'll make a list in a bit