Bellazon

Best Boobs Competition

^ It was the prolong bitching and complaining bc people felt like it that turned me off and no longer interested :/ I gave my explanation and apology but people kept bitching and complaining. When I asked, besides doing the best I can with the time limit and resources I had at the time what else could I have done,  no one responded which backs up my point people were bitching & complaining for the sake of it with no intention of being constructive or helpful.

Also so the fact you asked someone to find replacement photos didn't sit well with me bc It was undermining the fact I took time to nominate, find photos, support  and participate in this comp :sad: 

All these factors contributed to my disinterest. Maybe I will participate down the line but right now I prefer to sit out. Thank you! :smile: 

12 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

Also so the fact you asked someone to find replacement photos didn't sit well with me bc It was undermining the fact I took time to nominate, find photos, support  and participate in this comp :sad:

i was just trying to help you actually since Anna was getting low scores when i think she don't deserves them, and if someone could have help you finding better pics it wouldn't have been a bad thing imo but that's me i guess

^ I understand you were trying to be helpful and had good intentions :yes:  However intentions and outcome don't always coincide :no: What happened was still undermining esp. since  it was not that easy to find all the photos. And the fact you accepted the photos when I submitted them without any issues, that in itself should be enough to keep things as is. To be clear, I am not upset with you but I am disappointed with what happened.