Bellazon

2018 SI Swimsuit

18, wow. :ninja: 

Also in these casting calls there are girls I swear we’ve seen three years in a row and I know there are stories about girls who cast for things like VS and SI for years and years before making it but I don’t get it. I can see bringing a girl back once or maybe even twice but as a casting director how many times do you have to see the same girl in the same bikini until you decide you like her? :rofl: 

Could be something, could be nothing, but this year's Model Search loser Hunter McGrady has been doing a lot of events and things for SI. She's borderline doing more shit for the magazine than the actual winner, so I'm expecting her to show up in the magazine anyway, MJ seems to be very far up her ass.

ASlot of other models went to the SI event last night, most of the model search girls, Tanya M, Myla, Danielle H, Kate Bock, Raven Lyn, Chase Carter are the ones I can remember atm. I'll post some pictures of each girl when I get home or tomorrow in case anyone wants to see.

Who  are the girls completely  sure are out : Rose Bertram (but she is coming next year for sure) , Chrissy teigen and Kelly Gale .

probably out not sure: hannah davis , samantha hoopes and vita sidorkina.

16 minutes ago, MarVS said:

Who  are the girls completely  sure are out : Rose Bertram (but she is coming next year for sure) , Chrissy teigen and Kelly Gale .

probably out not sure: hannah davis , samantha hoopes and vita sidorkina.

I wouldn’t count Vita out yet, she is on her way to a shoot now

27 minutes ago, peroxideblonde said:

Jeez let Kate go for god sake :banghead:

If Vita is back (yay) this means Kelly most likely is out

extremely dissapoiting that Kate Bock is back . she is extremely boring on her pics and is a no. i guess she is back because of her boyfriend football player or something like that . ugh