Bellazon

The greatest Models' challenge

Nemeside

ISABELI!!!!!!!! I LOVE HER!

I think KK is the most disgusting looking model. I hate her with a passion. (& thats my opinion so u can shove it! lol)

You know what? I wasn't that much of a fan of KK before I met her, but when I met her, I fell inlove with her. She truly is a sweetheart. :wub: Anway, they are both beautiful women. :heart:

yes -- they truly are BOTH beautiful women! it's unfortunate that they ended up being paired against each other, as i'd like to see them both make it further. HOWEVER, i think that KK has more of that special *ooomph* that really makes her stand out. she's a bombshell!

and in regards to AnaBBarrosFan -- i think it's sad that you can actually "hate with a passion" someone whom you've never met. :(

and in regards to AnaBBarrosFan -- i think it's sad that you can actually "hate with a passion" someone whom you've never met.

It's more of an, "her personality drives me crazy and I think she's ugly" type of thing. But everyone has diff tastes. But i get what you're saying. You can only really judge someone if you know them -and even then the word judge I'm using very lightly-. But i'm just saying, that from what I see, she's not my cup of tea. (that ending rhymed -lol-)

and in regards to AnaBBarrosFan -- i think it's sad that you can actually "hate with a passion" someone whom you've never met.

It's more of an, "her personality drives me crazy and I think she's ugly" type of thing. But everyone has diff tastes. But i get what you're saying. You can only really judge someone if you know them -and even then the word judge I'm using very lightly-. But i'm just saying, that from what I see, she's not my cup of tea. (that ending rhymed -lol-)

gotcha. :)

as they say, diff'rent strokes for diff'rent folks. :p

Here's KK on the cover of the latest VOGUE Espana (for the KK folks ;) )

th_26325_Pichichi_KarolinaKurkova_VogueSP1006_01_122_402lo.jpgth_26326_Pichichi_KarolinaKurkova_VogueSP1006_02_122_547lo.jpgth_26327_Pichichi_KarolinaKurkova_VogueSP1006_03_122_309lo.jpg

:cry: KK is going to lose...

i see :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

i can't believe that it's possible, Karolina is one of the best models today, i love her very much, it's the same to compare angelina jolie with kelly osbourne.... well it's not v good comparision, but karolina is angelina of course

:yuckky:

i can't believe that it's possible, Karolina is one of the best models today, i love her very much, it's the same to compare angelina jolie with kelly osbourne.... well it's not v good comparision, but karolina is angelina of course

excuse me, name one thing KK did, and isabeli haven't... :whistle:

isa in longer in bussines, has lovely face, perfect body and SHE IS NOT CARRYING AROUND THAT UGLY BIG NOSE!!!

and i can understand u don't like isa, but please... your comparation is way out of line...

:yuckky:

excuse me, name one thing KK did, and isabeli haven't... :whistle:

isa in longer in bussines, has lovely face, perfect body and SHE IS NOT CARRYING AROUND THAT UGLY BIG NOSE!!!

and i can understand u don't like isa, but please... your comparation is way out of line...

actually i think it's not out of line

and your comment in capital letters is absolutely childish.