Bellazon

Eugenia Volodina
Thumbnail

mrsvannistelrooy

:clap:

great news :woot: how do you know it ? have you seen her showcard ? i wonder why she skipped Milan last season :ninja:

She wanted to have a rest maybe but this season 90% of the models were banned due to weight issue, so she can't miss the shows

90% ? are you for real ? :shock:

great news :woot: how do you know it ? have you seen her showcard ? i wonder why she skipped Milan last season :ninja:

She wanted to have a rest maybe but this season 90% of the models were banned due to weight issue, so she can't miss the shows

It was a joke, Ben. :laugh: I won't be surprised if they really ban so many girls tho

It was a joke, Ben. :laugh: I won't be surprised if they really ban so many girls tho

<_< :laugh: i actually think they won't ban a lot of them at all :ninja:

<_< :laugh: i actually think they won't ban a lot of them at all :ninja:

I don't know about Milano, maybe it will follow Sao Paulo, maybe not. At first I read Daria is gonna be in Sao Paulo fashion week this season and then that she possibly won't be allowed to do them due to her weight (she should be 60+ for her height to have the right index, can you imagine a model with such a big weight? :ninja: ). And if Daria is banned, I don't know who can do the shows <_<

yehey on her going to milan for fashion week! that's so awesome. maybe she just wanted to rest like sweet_rus said. but i hope she knows a lot of us missed her. i also hopes she gets booked for great shows. :blush:

about the banning of models, i thought milan wasn't going to follow that. or was it paris and/or new york?

and another thing, if they will follow that, what should be eugenia's weight so that she wouldn't be "banned?"

:wave: