Bellazon

Eugenia Volodina
Thumbnail

mrsvannistelrooy

haha yeah i saw a swimsuit for like $400 the other day... but their stuff does look great and as you said that must be why their ads are so good and tasteful :wub:

haha don't worry, i'll scan it all :yes: damn i wish i could scan that vogue germany now but i'm working :sleep: :ninja:

:rofl: there's a loooooooooooooooot of stupid ppl on youtube :cain: :hug:

who is stupid? :D I mean where are the stupid ppl :D

haha yeah i saw a swimsuit for like $400 the other day... but their stuff does look great and as you said that must be why their ads are so good and tasteful :wub:

haha don't worry, i'll scan it all :yes: damn i wish i could scan that vogue germany now but i'm working :sleep: :ninja:

:rofl: there's a loooooooooooooooot of stupid ppl on youtube :cain: :hug:

--------------

ooooooooooooh pretty :wub: and new to me :clap: thanks :wub: damn that smile :drool: she's gorgeous !!

oh thank you, I hope she is there, she must be there :wub:

I don't take it seriously but I don't like when people say such stupid things to the person they don't know

you're welcome, here are old BS pix from Luella show talking with her bf :laugh:

post-2044-1167951969_thumb.jpg

post-2044-1167951986_thumb.jpg

post-2044-1167952004_thumb.jpg

post-2044-1167952049_thumb.jpg

post-2044-1167952082_thumb.jpg

post-2044-1167952100_thumb.jpg

post-2044-1167952118_thumb.jpg

oh thank you, I hope she is there, she must be there :wub:

I don't take it seriously but I don't like when people say such stupid things to the person they don't know

you're welcome, here are old BS pix from Luella show talking with her bf :laugh:

if he knew you he'd know that you're the sweetest person ever :wub: :laugh:

:laugh: everytime i see new pics of zhenya i imagine her boyfriend's reaction... it mustn't be easy to be a supermodel's boyfriend :p

iJW made this collage :wub:

post-2553-0-1446126118-9085_thumb.jpg

oooh that's gorgeous :wub: she's so versatile ! i love the givenchy couture, the hair and make suited her so well ! and i quite like the dell'acqua look on her, red lipstick and tight grey dress :drool: you don't have a video of that show do you ? :ninja:

if he knew you he'd know that you're the sweetest person ever :wub: :laugh:

:laugh: everytime i see new pics of zhenya i imagine her boyfriend's reaction... it mustn't be easy to be a supermodel's boyfriend :p

aw :blush: thank you.

yeah, it's hard to fit, tho you know when I saw Ana B's bf I am not sure about anything anymore, these top-models are so strange sometimes... btw I am often wondering how do Eugenia's brothers (if I am not wrong she has 2 brothers) look like, if they are that handsome :evil: :drool:

oooh that's gorgeous :wub: she's so versatile ! i love the givenchy couture, the hair and make suited her so well ! and i quite like the dell'acqua look on her, red lipstick and tight grey dress :drool: you don't have a video of that show do you ? :ninja:

Dell' Aqua...hmm...I think I don't have it on my pc but I'll check a couple of sites now :whistle: , maybe I'll get it

btw I am often wondering how do Eugenia's brothers (if I am not wrong she has 2 brothers) look like, if they are that handsome :evil: :drool:

Dell' Aqua...hmm...I think I don't have it on my pc but I'll check a couple of sites now :whistle: , maybe I'll get it

:laugh: i wonder how they look like too :drool: it's a shame she doesn't have a sister though :laugh:

aha style.com has it http://www.style.com/fashionshows/collecti...W/video/ADACQUA

didn't check if they show Eugenia but I think they should

:laugh: you're fast :shifty: eugenia isn't in the vid though <_< they showed eva,luka, carmen, querelle, nataliya twice but eugenia ? nooooooooooo :ninja: good show though :laugh:

:laugh: i wonder how they look like too :drool: it's a shame she doesn't have a sister though :laugh:

do you know she has a sister too :laugh:

:laugh: you're fast :shifty: eugenia isn't in the vid though <_< they showed eva,luka, carmen, querelle, nataliya twice but eugenia ? nooooooooooo :ninja: good show though :laugh:

yeah, I captured it and then find out she is not there, not fair :yuckky: , some models are shown twice and some not at all...

ok try this and this

wow great new pics of our favorite top-model. :wub:

thanks to sweet_rus for my avatar. :wave:

and that avatar or hers, that's from an YSL show, right? i remember nicole kidman wore that to an awards show and the fashion crititcs didn't like it. she ended up in worst dressed lists. but when eugenia wore it during the show, she looked amazing. well, maybe nicole didn't know how to wear it well. :laugh:

wow great new pics of our favorite top-model. :wub:

thanks to sweet_rus for my avatar. :wave:

and that avatar or hers, that's from an YSL show, right? i remember nicole kidman wore that to an awards show and the fashion crititcs didn't like it. she ended up in worst dressed lists. but when eugenia wore it during the show, she looked amazing. well, maybe nicole didn't know how to wear it well. :laugh:

you're welcome, hanie. yeah, it's from YSL fw2002 and she looks devine, no Nicole can campare with her :wub:

thank you!

I've made a lovely compilation again :ninja: :gocho:

will show it soon

do you know she has a sister too :laugh:

yeah, I captured it and then find out she is not there, not fair :yuckky: , some models are shown twice and some not at all...

ok try this and this

really ? i didn't know :o how old is she ? :o

thanks for your time and effort :hug: but she's not in those vids either :(

BTW i can't see the embedded vids cause quicktime does not work on that computer, can you post the video to youtube ? (it doesn't work most of the time either but sometimes i get lucky :blink: ) ugh i need my laptop now :ninja:

BTW your avi is soooooooooooooooo gorgeous :drool: i assume the vid is in the compilation you've just made and posted ? :woot: which show is it from ? :shifty:

really ? i didn't know :o how old is she ? :o

thanks for your time and effort :hug: but she's not in those vids either :(

BTW i can't see the embedded vids cause quicktime does not work on that computer, can you post the video to youtube ? (it doesn't work most of the time either but sometimes i get lucky :blink: ) ugh i need my laptop now :ninja:

BTW your avi is soooooooooooooooo gorgeous :drool: i assume the vid is in the compilation you've just made and posted ? :woot: which show is it from ? :shifty:

I don't know how old is she but she is older. She also worked as a model but at that time modelling in Russia was quite a dirty business and she stopped. If I am not wrong her name is Svetlana.

no problem, it's sad she isn't in any of the vids, I thought the first one was complete, oh well <_<

here is the link to the vid on youtube

thank you, yeah, this part is included in this new video/ It's from Paco Rabanne ss05 show :wub:

she looks sooo pretty