Bellazon

Eugenia Volodina
Thumbnail

mrsvannistelrooy

hey guys I don't remember if we have an YSL ad in a bigger size where she has a natural look and is advertising tanal creme...I saw a prospect in the store, but it was the last one and I am not sure I could take it but the temptation was so big, now I regret I didn't take it :(

i'll try to post all the YSL ads i have when i'm on the right comp and you'll tell me if it was one of those, but tanal cream doesn't sound familiar to me :unsure:

btw those pics that you just posted -they're from an escada catalogue, right ? i wish i could put my hands on it :|

I'm not sure if this has been posted before, but i was going to post it & let youguys know i will soon be selling this on Ebay.

Nippon Vogue

October 2003

nipponvogueoctober2003wi3.th.jpg

Taben, close your eyes :ninja: :laugh:

thank you, Malacha, I a curious what editorial is inside :o

haha i already saw it on ebay a few days ago and asked the seller what was the ed inside like and he told me there's no pics of her inside... :(

i'll try to post all the YSL ads i have when i'm on the right comp and you'll tell me if it was one of those, but tanal cream doesn't sound familiar to me :unsure:

btw those pics that you just posted -they're from an escada catalogue, right ? i wish i could put my hands on it :|

oh ok, I can't describe it right but I am sure you saw it, I am just wondering if it was posted in a big size or I should run to the store and take it :laugh:

These pix are from Escada but I don't know if it's a catalog or just outtakes from the site

oh ok, I can't describe it right but I am sure you saw it, I am just wondering if it was posted in a big size or I should run to the store and take it :laugh:

These pix are from Escada but I don't know if it's a catalog or just outtakes from the site

go to the store tomorrow and stole it :ninja: as long as it has eugenia on it it's good to own :shifty: :laugh:

oh you're right i didn't think about outtakes from the site :ninja: well i guess that's better, that's a catalogue i won't spend my money on then :laugh:

haha i already saw it on ebay a few days ago and asked the seller what was the ed inside like and he told me there's no pics of her inside... :(

then it's not worth buying at all

i hesitated but it's not eugenia's best pic anyways so... i'm still in search of that vogue italia (supplement ?) issue with the huge colourful dress on the cover :ninja: that's like... my ultimate eugenia dream :laugh: btw could you tell me if they say anything about back issues on that site ?

www.bazaar.ru

i doubt they do since they don't talk about back issues on the american site but who knows :ninja: plus they have eugenia on their site so it can't hurt your eyes :laugh:

go to the store tomorrow and stole it :ninja: as long as it has eugenia on it it's good to own :shifty: :laugh:

oh you're right i didn't think about outtakes from the site :ninja: well i guess that's better, that's a catalogue i won't spend my money on then :laugh:

oh I'll see if I can do it, I must be busy these days and probably won't have a chance to go there and maybe smb already took it :o :war:

When I go to the store with cosmetics I begin to hunt on ads and I try not to jump and scream if I see Zhenya in them, I really feel crazy, hardly anyone will understand if a girl will run about in the shop and scream oh it's Eugenia, give me all these ads... :ninja: :laugh:

haha don't worry you're not the only one, i look for her pics everywhere as well :p i've never seen her comsetic ads though, but i often see her bulgari ads in some jewellery windows... my mum told me that next time she buys a jewel she'll ask for an ad :laugh: and i often see her eres eds in lingerie stores... i asked my mum to ask for one the other day but the stupid seller wouldn't give it away <_<

[i hesitated but it's not eugenia's best pic anyways so... i'm still in search of that vogue italia (supplement ?) issue with the huge colourful dress on the cover :ninja: that's like... my ultimate eugenia dream :laugh: btw could you tell me if they say anything about back issues on that site ?

www.bazaar.ru

i doubt they do since they don't talk about back issues on the american site but who knows :ninja: plus they have eugenia on their site so it can't hurt your eyes :laugh:

yeah, it's not a very good pic of Zhenya...Vogue It Supplement? Do you mean this cover? It's fantastic, definately one of her best covers ever!

on bazaar.ru there is info that it's an anniversary issue and also there is an interview with Bazaar's editor Shahri, nothing interesting :(

post-2044-1167946757_thumb.jpg

haha don't worry you're not the only one, i look for her pics everywhere as well :p i've never seen her comsetic ads though, but i often see her bulgari ads in some jewellery windows... my mum told me that next time she buys a jewel she'll ask for an ad :laugh: and i often see her eres eds in lingerie stores... i asked my mum to ask for one the other day but the stupid seller wouldn't give it away <_<

oh greedy seller <_<

I am glad I am not the only one :laugh: , those who are not into models (that means almost all the people) will never understand us <_<

Now I don't see Bulgari ads anymore, but there was a big poster of Celine ad in one of the boutiques and last year I saw huuuuuuge poster of Valentino V fragrance on one of the houses in the centre but how you will get it and where you'll put it :laugh:. And when this anniversary issue of HB was out, the pics of the cover were all over the place, it was heaven :wub:

oh greedy seller <_<

I am glad I am not the only one :laugh: , those who are not into models (that means almost all the people) will never understand us <_<

Now I don't see Bulgari ads anymore, but there was a big poster of Celine ad in one of the boutiques and last year I saw huuuuuuge poster of Valentino V fragrance on one of the houses in the centre but how you will get it and where you'll put it :laugh:. And when this anniversary issue of HB was out, the pics of the cover were all over the place, it was heaven :wub:

yeah... i was about to buy a bra just to get the ad :rofl: :|

that's true, most of my friends don't know i'm into models because i think they wouldn't understand :laugh:

the bulgari ads are quite old yet i see them all the time :drool: but i've never seen a single céline ad, there's no céline store in my city :laugh:

i would put it on my wall if i had a huge ad of zhenya :whistle:

ah damn that anniversary issue... i'll blame myself forever for not being into buying magazines when it was out :laugh:

yeah... i was about to buy a bra just to get the ad :rofl: :|

that's true, most of my friends don't know i'm into models because i think they wouldn't understand :laugh:

the bulgari ads are quite old yet i see them all the time :drool: but i've never seen a single céline ad, there's no céline store in my city :laugh:

i would put it on my wall if i had a huge ad of zhenya :whistle:

ah damn that anniversary issue... i'll blame myself forever for not being into buying magazines when it was out :laugh:

omg that is too funny :thumbsup: ]

I'd buy but we don't have Eres here :yuckky:, I'd get all the catalogs they have for me, for you, for all Volodinians :laugh:

same here, we never talk about fashion or models and stuff like that because I see they are not into it at all and if I try to talk about the things I am interested in, they'll think I am crazy. And it is so good there is TFS, BZ where I can find people like me :)

eres is VERY expensive :ninja: but i don't necessarily see the ads in Eres boutiques, they're everywhere in general lingerie stores :shifty:

speaking of Eres, they'll send me their S07 catalogue when it's out in a few days... i hope eugenia will be in it :woot:

haha i guess we all have to same problems with our friends :laugh: but i also guess that's what make online boards like tFS or BZ so entertaining :p we should organize some big meeting some day :shifty:

eres is VERY expensive :ninja: but i don't necessarily see the ads in Eres boutiques, they're everywhere in general lingerie stores :shifty:

speaking of Eres, they'll send me their S07 catalogue when it's out in a few days... i hope eugenia will be in it :woot:

haha i guess we all have to same problems with our friends :laugh: but i also guess that's what make online boards like tFS or BZ so entertaining :p we should organize some big meeting some day :shifty:

Expensive? that's why their ads are so good, I though it's just some brand, not very known :ninja:

Oh lucky guy! Let us know if there is smth interesting inside ;)

That's a good idea, the parade of fashion victims as smb called me on youtube <_<

haha yeah i saw a swimsuit for like $400 the other day... but their stuff does look great and as you said that must be why their ads are so good and tasteful :wub:

haha don't worry, i'll scan it all :yes: damn i wish i could scan that vogue germany now but i'm working :sleep: :ninja:

:rofl: there's a loooooooooooooooot of stupid ppl on youtube :cain: :hug:

--------------

ooooooooooooh pretty :wub: and new to me :clap: thanks :wub: damn that smile :drool: she's gorgeous !!