Bellazon

Eugenia Volodina
Thumbnail

mrsvannistelrooy

I was looking through Eugenia's thread on TFS and came across this link where Zhenya talks about Versace HC show

http://www.ftv.com/vmc/videos.asp?id_cat=4

that's what tortoisie said: "After you registered/logged onto FTV, click video on demand...then choose FTV Fashion Weeks on the "Choose a category" box, which is the one of the left

Then choose Paris Couture Fashion Wweek SPRING 2004 Day 1 on the "choose a category" box. this box is on the right.

The video should be around 20 minutes long".

I am not sure the link works and the video is still there, it ddn't work for me at least, but if it's still there, let me know

^one of my fav pics of her :wub:

i agree. it's a great pic and there are several others in that calendar that were good enough that i had to get the whole thing. even paid a premium to make sure i get it before the year began. :blink:

you got a pirelli calendar ? :mellow:

they generally don't sell those, the only ones that i've seen being sold were imitations :ninja:

but anyways good for you, it's the best pirelli calendar EVER in my opinion, best choice of models and best pics (Y)

she's androgynous ... very much

i don't think she's androgynous... Omahyra Motta is androgynous, but eugenia... i think she's got strong features, that's all :laugh: but anyways i have nothing against androgynous so it's all good if you think so :p

:woot: i love that show, thanks, very nice wall !

BTW guys, just look at my new set to have a preview of some of the pics that i'm scanning right now in order to post them (as part of a big packages of either new pics or old pics that's we've never seen/ we've seen in LQ ) for the New Year :woot:

:woot: i love that show, thanks, very nice wall !

BTW guys, just look at my new set to have a preview of some of the pics that i'm scanning right now in order to post them (as part of a big packages of either new pics or old pics that's we've never seen/ we've seen in LQ ) for the New Year :woot:

she looks so young and fresh... :wub: can't wait for new year gift! :laugh: