Thumbnail

mrsvannistelrooy

Is she still doing Biothrm? hmm :ermm:

thx sweets r us for the french mag editorial

I was going to buy that magazine yesterday <_< :trout:

what mag were you going to buy yesterday ? :shock:

-----------

Jey, thanks for that amazing info :woot:

great, I'll keep my eyes open. what about givenchy?

And I have to say sth you guys won't like :p Her face doesn't seem as edgy as before, it looks a bit rounder - and is great, but different :)

haha well that's a not something we can argue about, her face definitely changed but if you look closely every model's face changes as they become real women (it's particularly striking with gemma these days). I think they lose a bit of their edgyness and freshness but they gain sexiness so overall that's all good :laugh: it's just the way things go, i loved eugenia before, i love her now and i'm sure i'll love her in some time :p

great, I'll keep my eyes open. what about givenchy?

And I have to say sth you guys won't like :p Her face doesn't seem as edgy as before, it looks a bit rounder - and is great, but different :)

haha well that's a not something we can argue about, her face definitely changed but if you look closely every model's face changes as they become real women (it's particularly striking with gemma these days). I think they lose a bit of their edgyness and freshness but they gain sexiness so overall that's all good :laugh: it's just the way things go, i loved eugenia before, i love her now and i'm sure i'll love her in some time :p

now that you mentioned it, i'm gonna agree about gemma. i must admit, i really hated her when she first came out. she looked like a freaky alien. but now? i must say, she actually looks pretty in her pics. :laugh:

here is the line up for spfw

24.01 - QUARTA-FEIRA

11h00 >> Reinaldo Lourenço

15h00 >> UMA por Raquel Davidowicz

16h15 >> Giselle Nasser

17h30 >> Fause Haten

19h00 >> Forum Tufi Duek

20h15 >> Osklen

21h30 >> Alexandre Herchcovitch (feminino)

25.01 - QUINTA-FEIRA

11h00 >> Raia de Goeye

14h00 >> Patricia Viera

15h00 >> Ellus

16h00 >> Cori

18h00 >> Zoomp

19h00 >> Triton

20h30 >> Lino Villaventura

26.01 - SEXTA-FEIRA

11h00 >> Gloria Coelho

15h00 >> Tereza Santos

16h00 >> Erika Ikezili

18h00 >> Alexandre Herchcovitch (masculino)

19h00 >> Iódice

20h30 >> Ronaldo Fraga

27.01 - SÁBADO

10h30 >> Maria Bonita

15h00 >> Simone Nunes

16h30 >> Lorenzo Merlino

18h00 >> Neon

19h00 >> Fabia Bercsek

20h15 >> Vide Bula

21h30 >> André Lima

28.01 - DOMINGO

15h00 >> Wilson Ranieri

16h30 >> Caio Gobbi

17h30 >> Mario Queiroz

19h00 >> Samuel Cirnansck

20h30 >> Cavalera

29.01 - SEGUNDA-FEIRA

10h30 >> Isabela Capeto

15h30 >> Priscilla Darolt

17h00 >> Jefferson Kulig

19h00 >> Huis Clos

20h15 >> V.ROM

21h30 >> Do Estilista

Hanie - i've always liked gemma but it's true that the ppl that didn't like her at the begining think she's kinda pretty now :laugh:

Valmount - i just said it on tFS but that's, that's awesome news :woot:

here is my translation of the article that talks about Eugenia (God now i know why i chose to study portuguese :laugh: )

"Coming from the other side of the world is russian Top model Eugenia Volodina (Viva Models)

Russian models have been successful in Fashion Rio [i assume they're talking about castings since the fashion week hasn't started yet], especially Eugenia.

Looking like a woman version of Blade Runner on the pic that illustrates her rank (#25) on models.com, the Russian top model will do 10 shows, including Raia de Goeye, Zoomp, Gloria Coelho, Teresa Santos, I

haha i wondered whether it was Dita :laugh: well it looks like a bride outfit to me, plus she's got white flowers in her hand :ninja: and it looks like there's nobody behind her in the other pic, but the girl could very well be on the stairs just like eugenia in the second pic so i don't know... anyways it's awesome that she was there, she looks so gorgeous :wub: damn that only makes me JPG more :laugh: