Thumbnail

mrsvannistelrooy

which one should i use ? :unsure:

:wub:

I am glad you liked the pic. I don't know, I love 3 of them :ninja:

Posted by Pandinha in the Raia de Goeye FW07 thread @ tFS :woot:

credit: AgĂȘncia Fotosite and SPFW

:heart: SO GORGEOUS :heart:

it was the first pic of the thread and the first pic on a site i saw so maybe she opened the show ^_^

thank you, Ben. Thank you for the video!

capped by me from www.spfw.com.br :hehe:

:wub:

this face is out of this world :wub:

From a Fashion Website.

Russian model Eugenia Volodina is booked for 10 shows (she opened Raia de Goye yesterday), but she needs to work on her image before she decides to come back to the country: several Brazilian designers and models are not found of Eugenia after she bashed the domestic product on Vanity Fair two years ago.

From a Fashion Website.

Russian model Eugenia Volodina is booked for 10 shows (she opened Raia de Goye yesterday), but she needs to work on her image before she decides to come back to the country: several Brazilian designers and models are not found of Eugenia after she bashed the domestic product on Vanity Fair two years ago.

I can't believe people are not over it yet :o that is really crazy :ninja:

^ you can go to the link provided on the page before, watch it and once it's fully downloaded and it's in your cache, copy the video file and paste it in whatever folder you want it to be :hehe:

and no, no pics yet but she was supposed to do the Zoomp show yesterday and i didn't see her :cry:

^ you can go to the link provided on the page before, watch it and once it's fully downloaded and it's in your cache, copy the video file and paste it in whatever folder you want it to be :hehe:

and no, no pics yet but she was supposed to do the Zoomp show yesterday and i didn't see her :cry:

yeah, you're right, it's better to capture it myself, what I am already doing

I wonder why? I really don't like this pressure and banning because of this Vanity Fair artcile, I find it so ridiculous, maybe she will do another show instead :o

i agree about the pressure and banning, that's stupid... If designers (and those bitchy models) can't realize this was said in a particular context then too bad for them, eugenia is one of the biggest top models in the worlds, if they don't want her then it's their loss !