Bellazon

Eugenia Volodina
Thumbnail

mrsvannistelrooy

thanks i LOVE those pics, it's one of my favourite show ever, and she opened it :wub: i just wish i had the video of the show :(

you may get it from fashionfile ;)

:woot: thanks... it's lovely

i have that clip as a file now :cool: ... i could upload it if rapidshare had any free space... :idk:

are there any other favourites / extra special shows anyone recommends?

rapidshare.de doesn't have any free space anymore but you can upload all you want on rapidshare.COM :p

@ Tanya: Thanks for the tip :hug: i just wish the full show were available :(

@ everybody: it's great to feel the eugenia love :clap:

her boyfriend is/was a stripper? sorry, that's how i understand the post. i thought he was an actor or something. oh i dunno. :blink:

yes, he was. here are some details.

- I heard you bf lives in Kazan?

- Yes, we are dating for 2 years and a half already. Some time he worked in the city's popular mens strip-tease show "Bionix". And later on he practised with the performance of dance in clubs. We met before New Year, on December 30 when I was invited to the corporative party where he performed. Our looks met and then we made an appointment in Moscow.

- Weren't you jealous? You spend much time abroad and he has such a specific profession...

- Here as in any other affair everything depends on a person. If he had some relationships believe me I'd know it. We are connected by love and mutual understanding. He works in show business as me and we both have not a long period...5 years more and I'll leave modelling. We look alike.

rapidshare.de doesn't have any free space anymore but you can upload all you want on rapidshare.COM :p

@ Tanya: Thanks for the tip :hug: i just wish the full show were available :(

@ everybody: it's great to feel the eugenia love :clap:

no problem

we need to spread more eugenia love and we need more of you, Ben, here

her boyfriend is/was a stripper? sorry, that's how i understand the post. i thought he was an actor or something. oh i dunno. :blink:

yes, he was. here are some details.

- I heard you bf lives in Kazan?

- Yes, we are dating for 2 years and a half already. Some time he worked in the city's popular mens strip-tease show "Bionix". And later on he practised with the performance of dance in clubs. We met before New Year, on December 30 when I was invited to the corporative party where he performed. Our looks met and then we made an appointment in Moscow.

- Weren't you jealous? You spend much time abroad and he has such a specific profession...

- Here as in any other affair everything depends on a person. If he had some relationships believe me I'd know it. We are connected by love and mutual understanding. He works in show business as me and we both have not a long period...5 years more and I'll leave modelling. We look alike.

:o :cry:

1) when does that interview dates back to ? she said she'll quit in 5 years... i hope she didn't say that 4 years ago :cry: :laugh:

2) awww :hug: i wish i could be on here a lot more, i have a lot of pics to scan, but uni takes sooo much time :( i'll try to keep up with the scanning ASAP :)

3) :sex: :woot: :clap: where did you find it ? when was it shot ? what is it for ? :woot: :heart: