Bellazon

Eugenia Volodina
Thumbnail

mrsvannistelrooy

I must admit it, all of you have turned me into a new fan. :ninja:

I never cared for her much before for some odd reason, but now, obviously things have changed. She can look so beautiful and serene, and not even look like she's posing. :wub:

I have some sets to post that I've made featuring Eugenia, but I'm lazy and probably won't get to it for another hour or so :p

I must admit it, all of you have turned me into a new fan. :ninja:

I never cared for her much before for some odd reason, but now, obviously things have changed. She can look so beautiful and serene, and not even look like she's posing. :wub:

I have some sets to post that I've made featuring Eugenia, but I'm lazy and probably won't get to it for another hour or so :p

yay Asuka!!! :hug:

I just posted this at TFS, but I must post it again here

Guys, all that I can say is that our Zhenya is the best person on the Earth!!!!

I just found her interview (sorry only in Russian) and she is soooooooo sweet!!!!!! She likes Sochi!!!!!!! And I adore this city!!! She every year spend one mount here and me too Why, why I never saw her here?

Ans she wants a baby... Awww..... And you know, that her boyfriend worked at strip-show in Kazan????????

http://www.lineadl.ru/articles/6/show/18

I just posted this at TFS, but I must post it again here

Guys, all that I can say is that our Zhenya is the best person on the Earth!!!!

I just found her interview (sorry only in Russian) and she is soooooooo sweet!!!!!! She likes Sochi!!!!!!! And I adore this city!!! She every year spend one mount here and me too Why, why I never saw her here?

Ans she wants a baby... Awww..... And you know, that her boyfriend worked at strip-show in Kazan????????

http://www.lineadl.ru/articles/6/show/18

can someone translate it please? i always want to read interviews of hers. pretty please? anyone? :blush: