Bellazon

Eugenia Volodina
Thumbnail

mrsvannistelrooy

does he say something about zhenya ? or does she talk in the vid ? or is it more of her backstage/on the runway ? that'd be great if you could post the vids when you have time :wub:

no, he doesn't say anything about her and she doesn't talk as well :( But there is more of her on the runway, actually at all YSL and Gucci shows since ss02 season. Natalia V talks in this vid a bit, Carmen Kass and Rie and Erin talk a lot. Here you can find these vids (3 parts)

thank you tanya, that video was great and i've seen some looks on zhenya that i had never seen before :wub: :hug:

and suki don't worry, we can never have enough of those elie tahari ads :wub: thanks you :flower:

BTW i just received my copy of Vogue Deutsch from january 2004 :woot: i'll scan the cover since i don't believe we have an HQ of it yet, but what surprised me is that inside there are 4 ads with zhenya: 1 dolce&gabbana (with julia, stam... we've already seen it) and 3 from the Escada campaign (the one with maria carla, karen elson, caroline ribeiro, raquel...). I love those ads so much, eugenia looks perfect in them (i like the flashy pink lipstick on her :p ) and the great news is that WE HAVE NEVER SEEN ONE OF THOSE PICS (eugenia and raquel wearing black gowns) :woot: well at least it's the first time that I see it so i'll scan it, and sorry if it's not new for you guys :ninja:

thank you tanya, that video was great and i've seen some looks on zhenya that i had never seen before :wub: :hug:

and suki don't worry, we can never have enough of those elie tahari ads :wub: thanks you :flower:

BTW i just received my copy of Vogue Deutsch from january 2004 :woot: i'll scan the cover since i don't believe we have an HQ of it yet, but what surprised me is that inside there are 4 ads with zhenya: 1 dolce&gabbana (with julia, stam... we've already seen it) and 3 from the Escada campaign (the one with maria carla, karen elson, caroline ribeiro, raquel...). I love those ads so much, eugenia looks perfect in them (i like the flashy pink lipstick on her :p ) and the great news is that WE HAVE NEVER SEEN ONE OF THOSE PICS (eugenia and raquel wearing black gowns) :woot: well at least it's the first time that I see it so i'll scan it, and sorry if it's not new for you guys :ninja:

you're welcome

oh it's sounds so exciting :drool: :sex:

Can't wait to see these new things :drool:

hey everyone .. happy new year! :fun: :wave:

thanks for all the lovely pics. gosh, eugenia truly is awesome. :wub:

i've been posting here for a while but i haven't changed anything in my profile yet. can anyone help me? like i'd like to list my favorite models like you guys. i'd also like a picture of eugenia somewhere. help please. :blush:

off topic: i read somewhere in this board that there are people from the philippines here. pm me fellow filipinos. :)

haha when i saw you wanted to change your top10 i was afraid eugenia wouldn't remain your #1... i think it's safe to say that she will now, right ? :|

gorgeous face and perfect body :heart: those pics are just so good, i'm so happy :D

tah-dah ! Eugenia for Eres lingerie SS07 :woot: :drool: SO HOT :woot:

OMG I am so pleasently shocked, she can't look better, these ads are fantastic, I love them! thank you soooooo much for posting.

I second you RR, when you fall in love with her you'll never take her off the 1t place! never!

hey guys I don't remember if we have an YSL ad in a bigger size where she has a natural look and is advertising tanal creme...I saw a prospect in the store, but it was the last one and I am not sure I could take it but the temptation was so big, now I regret I didn't take it :(

post-2044-1167944538_thumb.jpg