Bellazon

General Discussion

Guest Anonymous

:laugh:  That guy that is always around Ale and Ana Beatriz is their good friend I believe valmount.

Also I'm pretty sure he is gay, so don't worry about him getting in your way of getting her. :p

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah he is in one of her videos on her official site dressed as a woman, don't know if Richard (the other guy) is though - he's with Ale a lot as well

On Ale Ambrosio.net there is a rumor she is dating Aecio Neves

:evil: Ehehe Hold on ale valmount is coming :whistle:

stiguy,its only a rumuor i think ,they can't post any related articles or....altough the they say that they all read that in tabloids...And the marine thing is also all bullsh*t...She has to find someone immediatly :blush: :laugh:

:evil: Ehehe Hold on ale valmount is coming :whistle:

stiguy,its only a rumuor i think ,they can't post any related articles or....altough the they say that they all read that in tabloids...And the  marine thing is also  all bullsh*t...She has to find someone immediatly  :blush:  :laugh:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

There had to have been another reason for her breaking up w/Marcelo because no matter who she dates, she's still going to be on the road a lot

If I could get all the Morango shots, could we start a new thread for them?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Why start a thread for something that is only one post?

They are "various". Or editorials perhaps, it isn't a catalog.

How many are there? There are 42 at my site, but I don't remember if that's complete or a sort of "best of".