Bellazon

General Discussion

Guest Anonymous

• 4 weeks later...

I wish I knew valmount. I really hope Ale gets a lot more exposure this year with many editorials and ads, those pics of her with the stuffed animals on the walls where she's wearing the leopard print dresses were new when they came out. She has just added those to her portfolio, but no one seems to know where they came out in.

Does ne one know who represents Ale in Brazil. Bc she is no longer on Elite Brazil's website. And it really pisses me off that she doesn't get a lot of work down in there in terms of Elle and Vogue Brazil. Ana BB always seems to have editorial work lined up down there, and she is with Elite Brazil, so does Ale even have any representation down there. Her recent Daslu editorial had her agency as Elite NY.

I read this on a site.Can anyone confirm this.I know the heidi part is true...

Heidi Klum has lost her contract with German-based catalogue OTTO, one of the (if not THE) biggest catalogues in Europe. She has her own collection of clothing (day-, evening- and swimwear which was completed with babyclothing this season).

Otto said, that her being pregnant is the reason to cancel the contract, and honestly I would do the same if I were them. She kept on showing up pregnant (and/or fatty) at major pressconferences and fotoshoots, they had to hire Alessandra A. to do the pictures, which had costed them a fortune allthough Heidi was contracted for it.