Bellazon

General Discussion

Guest Anonymous

Guest quasicartes
There had to have been another reason for her breaking up w/Marcelo because no matter who she dates, she's still going to be on the road a lot

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Betcha now her fame is building she is looking for some one equally famous, most models end up with musicians or athletes

what's up with this site, alessandra-online.net - nothing much going on

Anyone got any details on her Rosa Cha swimsuit line?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi, I'm trying to find who out there has a really good collection of Ale. Pictures and videos. Unfortunately my computer went to crap and I lost all my files that I have saved over the years. Would be curious if I could do business with somebody. Too many pictures have come from the forums moreso than websites and some forums have already come and go and I have never seen some pictures again. So let me know if you have a real extensive on archive on her. Thanks in advance.

Hi, I'm trying to find who out there has a really good collection of Ale. Pictures and videos. Unfortunately my computer went to crap and I lost all my files that I have saved over the years. Would be curious if I could do business with somebody. Too many pictures have come from the forums moreso than websites and some forums have already come and go and I have never seen some pictures again. So let me know if you have a real extensive on archive on her. Thanks in advance.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well Aelora has the best Alessandra site on the web (In my humble opinion)

www.alessandra-ambrosio.net

you should check it out. pics and vids

Her site is the best:D

Btw it seems that Alessandra will be a good business woman in the future..Her swim suit line is i think the most successfull one when we compare to ana beatriz's and ana hickman's swim suit line....

Is this the issue which you saw?

well Eva on the cover of tatler....

cover4wn.jpg

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No thats not the issue. I tried looking for it online. The new one is on many London bustops. I'll double chedck and maybe take a pic with my phone.