Bellazon

Trumpland U.S.A

Cult Icon

From american white nationalist group:

(Trump) Also refused to answer a question about White Nationalists supporting him. No condemnation at all. When asked to condemn, he just walked out of the room. Really, really good. God bless him.

American white nationalist David Duke also has positive words about Trump this weekend, but I don't have the direct quote. Not a surprise, as he had previously said during the campaign he was excited about Trump's comments and stances.

I think you could have kept the word world there because much of the new terrorist white trash in the US have taken inspiration from German and Eastern European white power groups. Unfortunately, the problem is worldwide and not getting smaller.

It should be noted that these zealots on both left and right have killed people at this point, although at very small scale.  Things will probably get worse

2 hours ago, elfstone said:

Some of these neo-Nazis at Charlottesville rally showed up fully primed!

That mil-style tactical leg holster, ARs with quad-rails and optical sights! And it certainly doesnt look like they were low on ammo!!! :o

I cant help it! #GEARENVY!! :chicken:

14scene9-superJumbo.thumb.jpg.832428c0631c513b9caa3c16d2f2551f.jpg

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/13/us/charlottesville-protests-unite-the-right.html

I wonder why they are dressed up as G.I Joe

a lot of young white nationalists are sporting Ralph Fienne's haircut from Schindler's List.  Not very inspired!

schindlers-list-4.jpgDvXsjqbk.jpg

some dress up like Trump too!

40seuog0sscv.jpg50009esrr.jpg161107161503-donald-trump-golf-large-169

On 8/15/2017 at 2:17 AM, Cult Icon said:

It should be noted that these zealots on both left and right have killed people at this point, although at very small scale.  ...

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/08/anti-trump-fanatic-shoots-neighbor-twice-head-argument-history-unhinged-behavior/

UPDATE: Jennings was a GOP committeeman.