Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Angels Challenge - RESULTS

PinkCouture

• 1 month later...

Hey All :wave:

I am thinking of starting this competition sometime during January 2017 :D  I need you guys to help me!!! :yes:  Here's the list of the Angels (let me know if I am missing anyone):
Adriana - PinkCouture

Alessandra - Stormbringer

Behati - PinkCouture

Candice - Candylicious

Elsa - lostdiadem

Jasmine - Maggiemay

Josephine - peroxideblonde

Lais - Sunshiine

Lily - Maggiemay

Martha - PinkCouture

Romee - Syria

Sara - peroxideblonde

Stella - Sunshiine

Taylor - Kells.

Basically all of the Angels will be rated on these criteria:

- Beauty

- Sexiness

- Likability

- VS Brand Representation

- Versatility (Commercial, Editorial and Runway)

Photos:

I need your help with gathering photos and perhaps putting them into template form (500 wide  x 600 high). 4 photos are required---all need to be VS-Related*:

- Face (you will need to send me the uncropped version of this photo as well as in templated form)

- Body (must show at least 75% of the body)

- Runway

- Free Choice (PINK, Clothing, Sleepwear, Lingerie (not bras and/or panties), Sportswear, Editorial, Candid, Anything VS-Related. Preferably not anything from mainline bras and/or panties or swimwear)

*At least one photo must have the Angel wearing wings

Video:

Any video that is VS-Related that is no longer than 5 minutes, but does not necessarily has to be a VS video, that highlights the Angel.

I was thinking if these members are interested, @Candylicious. could take Candice, @Stormbringer - Ale, @Syria - Romee, @clubparadise - Josephine. You guys could take 1 or 2 more if you like or take on none at all :smile:@peroxideblonde, @lostdiadem, @Stromboli1 and I could take on maybe 2 or 3---whatever is still available :D 

If anyone else wants to help out with photos and video please let me know. All are welcome!!! :yes: 

:ddr: Templated Photos and Video Due on Sunday, January 8, 2017 :ddr: 

Thoughts? Questions? Comments? Post them below. Thank you :flower:

Here is who is taken so far:

@Stormbringer: Ale

@peroxideblonde: Sara

@lostdiadem: Elsa

@Sunshiine: Lais, Stella

@Syria: Romee

I updated the criteria. For the face photo and those of you planning to template your own photos, please send me the original uncropped version of the photo in addition to it being templated (500 x 600). For the video please limit it to no more than 5 minutes. Thank you! :flower:

Just now, PinkCouture said:

I updated the criteria. For the face photo and those of you planning to template your own photos, please send me the original uncropped version of the photo in addition to it being templated (500 x 600). For the video please limit it to no more than 5 minutes. Thank you! :flower:

So you don't want us to send you the template ready?

1 hour ago, F 4 5 H U N said:

@PinkCouture Candice has already won before the competition has even started :p

Not necessarily b/c there are at least 3 phases to the competition :D There is a phase of the the competition in which voters need to decide is their love for one Angel stronger than their dislike for another :nicole:   Also, a major focus is which Angel members dislike the most rather than who is most liked :shifty: