Bellazon

The $1M Question: Why Do YOU Like Models???

PinkCouture

Yes I remember ^^ Changing his name like that smells like spy spirits :ph34r:

OMGOMGOMG :chicken::chicken:that video with Sam :rofl::rofl:

To go back on topic, I was 11 or 12 when I started to show interest into model. I was tearing apart the pages of the fashion magazines -French Elle, Vogue Paris & French Marie-Claire- my granny was taking back from her work. I was fascinated by the models because they were looking like  women and i wanted to be one already! To be honest my fascination for beautiful women started when I was flipping through my dad's Playboy when I was 6 or 7. Then my dad died when I was 10 & no more dad :sad: & playboy so I had to find something else & fashion magazines came to the rescue.

With time it was easy to recognize the models (not their name yet) and my first crush was Roberta Chirko

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/a0/5d/00/a05d0096531e9676d157ce54aa8f9f9a.jpg

http://data.whicdn.com/images/70989535/original.jpg

Roberta_Chirko_1987_1.jpg

I knew who was Cindy & Claudia & Linda & Karen before they were famous. I spent so much money buying fashion magazines from all over the world. I even worked at Elite during few weeks because the agency wasn't far from my school and I was spending my time waiting for models, they hired me during the vacations to put stamps on envelopes and use inking pad to tag the envelopes! :laugh: I met Cindy & Linda like 1 seconds :ph34r: I was going to wait for the models at the end of fashion shows -Carla Bruni was always late before the shows- And it was a real good times to meet the models -the 90's baby!- today it's a zoo. And models are not interesting anymore. I sill like fashion & models but it's different. Supermodels brought me at BZ & lurked around then register and start posting my scans on Laetitia's topic then all over the supermodels/models of the 90's topics. Then new girls caught my eyes -brunette Candice before her nose job- but I will never be a fan of the models of the 00's and today like I was 20 years ago.

On 10/14/2016 at 2:54 AM, Lyla said:

Duh, because his real name is Chicago7! I remember him from his Barbara Palvin fan time... 

that's so crazy you remember that name. I changed it because it was all I could come up with  because I was just making an account to lurk a little bit harder and ended up getting sucked in so I found out I could change it and tried to come up with something a little better.

But I don't remember ever saying anything nice about Babs. I'm not a fan of hers at all. Maybe you remember me from another thread. In fact I think I've only commented in Babs' thread once to ask Clauds a question.

8 minutes ago, Lyla said:

I have a good memory I guess. Not good enough to remember what you exactly said though. But you just confessed that you're a troll. 

No offense, but I doubt that your second nickname turned out better... :rofl:

how am I a troll? by lurking?

And my second name actually has meaning to me. so yes its considerably better than the basic vanilla name I made in about 3 seconds when I first joined.

1 hour ago, frenchkiki said:

No idea but if you looks the pictures back at the first page of her thread it's obvious. But of course "the fans" will never agree with that. A Goddess is a goddess.

Comparing her old pictures from over 10 years ago to now isn't really proof... A persons face can change drastically over the years without any plastic surgery. I'm not saying she hasn't had anything done, but I personally don't see it. 

Exactly the speech I had years ago from her fans. I am 42 and my nose is exactly the same it was 20 years ago. Same for my sister, my mom, my best friend, etc.

Not it can get thinner with ages or losing weight or bigger if you are drinking too much alcohol but the shape never change.

Ok she got baby fat but the shape of her nose changed and that is surgery made. She was damn cute by the way :smile:

even though Candice is portrayed perfect through photoshopped pictures, dont be worried if every part of your body isn't perfectly proportioned like hers! she might've gotten a nose job, but if thats what makes her feel better about her image than that is perfectly fine! just dont feel as if there are people in this world who are born with perfect bodies and faces- we all have flaws- just embrace them and be confident! Still love her as always:

Now i am not saying she less beautiful, but I used to adore her before VS and Brunette. She was special :wub:

young candice swanepoel - Căutare Google:

Candice Swanepoel another pic before she was famous : candiceswanepoel:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-RkH0Y6HUzFA/TpvOEdEu-ZI/AAAAAAAAPXY/KGCgQBY8yxA/s1600/candice_swanepoel_makeup-0100.jpeg

But u can show these pics to her fans, they won't see it because Candice is a goddess who is born perfect.