Bellazon

BZ'ers talking models at the Bar

Cult Icon

4 hours ago, SympathysSilhouette said:

Is Effy's chest natural? Because it's giving off a lot of "fake" vibes in these two shots. :ninja:

I think it's fake, but I don't know for sure. Even my friends that have perky smalls boobs don't look like that. I see exactly what you mean by fake. I never noticed before because I like looking at whatever clothes she has on, but now I won't be able to unsee the bad botch job boobs lol

59 minutes ago, Cult Icon said:

Doutzen Kroes torpedoed her modeling/celebrity career over her anti-vax beliefs.. She'd rather be proud than have a rice bowl it seems...:

I kind of thought it would have been hard for her to return anyway. She burned a lot of bridges. So this is just her accepting the inevitable?

On 1/28/2022 at 9:37 AM, bump said:

What is this thread anyway? I've been here once before when pictures I posted were tagged, but I'm curious about it. 

pretty much what you see it, posting content you like in particular and talking sometimes

On 1/28/2022 at 9:55 AM, SympathysSilhouette said:

I kind of thought it would have been hard for her to return anyway. She burned a lot of bridges. So this is just her accepting the inevitable?

Yea, she is own worst enemy.  This brings to mind the routine high-positioned cases (particularly in sports) where people with multi-million dollar careers are either destroying their career or damaging it, just because they won't get vaccinated.  

The trade offs are very poor...