Bellazon

BZ'ers talking models at the Bar

Cult Icon

On 2/4/2022 at 10:48 PM, Cult Icon said:

You like short hair too?

I like it when a woman wears light color clothing ( especially white or tan) with a low neck, and somethings with shoulder exposed.

Safari clothes can be cute too, I actually like the safari stuff on the runway.

I only like short hair on this model and Edie Sedgwick, but usually I hate short hair. Like that one model, Robin Holzken? Her short hair looks godawful. 

Interested second and third point!  I can see the light colors and low neckline in the pictures you posted on Sunday of Emily Feld perhaps? is that who she is?

14 hours ago, bump said:

I only like short hair on this model and Edie Sedgwick, but usually I hate short hair. Like that one model, Robin Holzken? Her short hair looks godawful. 

Interested second and third point!  I can see the light colors and low neckline in the pictures you posted on Sunday of Emily Feld perhaps? is that who she is?

Yes that is Emily Feld.   very Short hair (basically a man's haircut, above the shoulder) really takes away from a woman's appearance.  I can't think of an example where it makes someone look better.  I think women with short hair that still look good...look good despite the hair.  It's because they already have a very good looking head/face already lol.

Of course I prefer long or very long hair!

The simple white shirt and necklines/collars that I like.  Hedvig Palm wears a very simple white dress shirt but I think it looks cute when a woman wears it. : 

UzL7k0QL_t.jpg ilPlNma5_t.jpg TETSiBAA_t.jpg 2XCVZn6R_t.jpg 9FFpuna3_t.jpg s3ThJfaP_t.jpg

Robin H's short hair makes her head look very small. I love all these women by the way, including Robin.

I also really like the stuff Jordan does with her hair, it makes her look so gorgeous (If you scroll down I posted all her sitting pretty videos:

3 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

what does she look like to you?

I thought she was American for some reason

Originally I thought she was American.

Definitely not English. Like Rosie Huntington-Whiteley is an English model who actually does look English.

If I were to choose a European ancestry, I might go with French. Some might suggest Irish because of the hair but she doesn't have a very Irish face.

3 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

I heard M-Clark is a very talented young actress.  Kate Blanchett is kind of seared into my mind as Galadriel though.  What do you guys think?  I have never seen this girl in anything yet.

zngnr0xue2h81.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

Those stills didn't really enthuse me for this series. I mainly wondered where all the money had gone into...

2 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

Yes that is Emily Feld.   very Short hair (basically a man's haircut, above the shoulder) really takes away from a woman's appearance.  I can't think of an example where it makes someone look better.  I think women with short hair that still look good...look good despite the hair.  It's because they already have a very good looking head/face already lol.

Of course I prefer long or very long hair!

The simple white shirt and necklines/collars that I like.  Hedvig Palm wears a very simple white dress shirt but I think it looks cute when a woman wears it. : 

2XCVZn6R_t.jpg

Madi Teeuws is another one I got all wrong. Based on her very Dutch surname and her vaguely Dutch facial features, I was convinced she was from Holland.

5 hours ago, SympathysSilhouette said:

Those stills didn't really enthuse me for this series. I mainly wondered where all the money had gone into...

Yea, me too.  M-Clark is cute though.  

I think it might end up being like the Witcher level of quality, despite half a billion spent for season 1.  The teaser trailer will air in a week.

5 hours ago, SympathysSilhouette said:

Originally I thought she was American.

Definitely not English. Like Rosie Huntington-Whiteley is an English model who actually does look English.

If I were to choose a European ancestry, I might go with French. Some might suggest Irish because of the hair but she doesn't have a very Irish face.

Honestly when people say "look english" in my mind it's a comely person with a shriveled up appearance, narrow long head/narrow eyes, and a big, sometimes crooked nose lol.  Basically like the ugly people that make up the royal family.  Rosie has a real big nose but somehow it works and she is still fine. 

Either that or they are good looking.

If I were to guess Emily's ethnicity I would say Russian due to her cheekbones.

31 minutes ago, Cult Icon said:

Honestly when people say "look english" in my mind it's a comely person with a shriveled up appearance, narrow long head/narrow eyes, and a big, sometimes crooked nose lol.  Basically like the ugly people that make up the royal family.  Rosie has a real big nose but somehow it works and she is still fine. 

Either that or they are good looking.

If I were to guess Emily's ethnicity I would say Russian due to her cheekbones.

Russians tend to have distinct facial features that Emily doesn't really have.