Bellazon

THE WORST PIC OF YOUR FAV CELEBS

alisa

it's just ugly, she looks like she has a mustache or something and hasn't slept for a few nights....

some of the sleepwear pj set pictures aren't her greatest either. She just doesn't look amazing all the time.

http://www.bellazon.com/main/index.php?s=&...st&p=488883

I dare someone to find a picture where Doutzen looks bad and it's not because of bad make-up. Seriously, I've never seen an ugly picture of her at all!

I'll give you an example of where Adriana looks so ickkk, no matter how much I love her ....

Second Picture; post #2367

Actually i think she loosk gorgeous , maybe not as gorgeous as the rest of them but still!

As far as the Vs catalog pics every model pretty much looks like shit it's the way they airbrush their pics it's HORRIBLE!

If any of the VScs weren't touched at all she'll look beautiful!

it's just ugly, she looks like she has a mustache or something and hasn't slept for a few nights....

some of the sleepwear pj set pictures aren't her greatest either. She just doesn't look amazing all the time.

http://www.bellazon.com/main/index.php?s=&...st&p=488883

I dare someone to find a picture where Doutzen looks bad and it's not because of bad make-up. Seriously, I've never seen an ugly picture of her at all!

Have u seen her old palaroid where her eyebrows are really blonde and her skin's like kinda red?

They're not her best pics lol but theyr not tooo too bad either , she just doesn't really look like herself taht much LoL.

• 1 month later...