Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

This cast looks so boring. No star power, just regular girls. I was expecting girls like Toni, Anja (dreams..), Karlie, Doutzen... but that's the casting? wtf

Okay, it was too good to be true but it's still winning and I think this year's show is going to be good!

I just hope Lais get 3 outfits and open a segment. one outfit in The Road Ahead, another in Mountain Romance and the last in Bright Night Angel. 

And I want her to wear that Swarovisk, not that I find it special, I just fell in love with those wings and the outfit itself is really pretty! 

1 minute ago, Marciotmello said:

This cast looks so boring. No star power, just regular girls. I was expecting girls like Toni, Anja (dreams..), Karlie, Doutzen... but that's the casting? wtf

Okay, it was too good to be true but it's still winning and I think this year's show is going to be good!

I just hope Lais get 3 outfits and open a segment. one outfit in Mountain Romance, another in Secret Angel and the last in Bright Night Angel. 

And I want her to wear that Swarovisk, not that I find it special, I just fell in love with those wings and the outfit itself is really pretty! 

Agree in everything. Is like they wanna let the angels shine by bringing a boring cast.

i have the fear they will repeat what they do in Exotic Traveller in Road Ahead: a segment with the majority of the girls of colour and call that "diversity"

4 minutes ago, Polqu said:

Agree in everything. Is like they wanna let the angels shine by bringing a boring cast.

i have the fear they will repeat what they do in Exotic Traveller in Road Ahead: a segment with the majority of the girls of colour and call that "diversity"

I'd think the same if it wasn't the opening segment. Probably all the angels or the majority of the angels are walking this segment, so I don't think we're gonna have the same Exoctic Traveler situation. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.