Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

4 hours ago, ceceshores said:

I think they should keep it in the states unless they plan on actually taking advantage or drawing inspiration from one of the overseas cities they go to. What's the point of traveling there if they don't? The show this year looked like it could have been anywhere. 

Yes!! Its time to spend the budget in the outgits and not in a nonsense travel :dry: 

21 hours ago, SG8 said:

Can somebody tell me what happened to Emanuela de Paula? She was so beautiful and great on the catwalk. Was she an angel? Why did they lose interest in her? 

And can somebody tell me how Adriana and Alessandra were allowed to do the "Monange Dream Tour"? The outfits, the wings are so VS...

She missed the 2009 show because of a prior commitment so they ditched her.

12 hours ago, ceceshores said:

I think they should keep it in the states unless they plan on actually taking advantage or drawing inspiration from one of the overseas cities they go to. What's the point of traveling there if they don't? The show this year looked like it could have been anywhere. 

I totally agree. You can never tell in which city it is. This year I do have to give them credits to film more of the location inside, but they didn't put anything french in the segments. They didn't do a Parisian theme. Actually the the Parisian nights segment in 2013 should have been done this year. 

14 hours ago, ceceshores said:

14 hours ago, PinkCouture said:

They definitely didn't utilize the location they had this year :no: There was so much potential! :/

wtb Miami (think of the potential bikini shoots again), or Las Vegas.

Edit: Would also love to see an outdoor show.

On 2/12/2016 at 5:40 PM, BIRDS said:

I always wondered why victoria secret had not used LAIS to promote their brand  in the store, it is the only one of all the angels who had not yet done it, I am very happy for her  and surprised now if it means that her Contract continues

I think Lais is definitely being coached by Adriana to increase her popularity and charisma. I can't see VS renewing her contract if she doesn't improve soon.

Girl is amazing, one of the most beautiful angels they have right now, but goes from being a bomb in the commercials to be a plant during the shows.

3 hours ago, ceceshores said:

Another vote for Las Vegas. It would be even better if they had a Vegas showgirls segment with some really gorgeous headpieces instead of 10 wings in a segment. 

Agreed! The themes for a Vegas show would be gorgeous! Although I rather have the show in Miami again tbh

19 hours ago, Ludivine08 said:

That can't be right. Emanuela was in the 2010 show, and I thinik also te 2011.

She was supposed to join the roster after the 2009 show along Chanel, Candice, Rosie & Lindsay. But then she missed the show and they never considered her for an Angel gig again.

Lindsay also had some sort of issue (her Swim cover flopping? doing the Etam show? IDK) but they rehired her in 2011 anyway. And both Erin & Lilly popped up out of nowhere.

That was a messy time, Angel wise.

35 minutes ago, Siemgi said:

She was supposed to join the roster after the 2009 show along Chanel, Candice, Rosie & Lindsay. But then she missed the show and they never considered her for an Angel gig again.

Lindsay also had some sort of issue (her Swim cover flopping? doing the Etam show? IDK) but they rehired her in 2011 anyway. And both Erin & Lilly popped up out of nowhere.

That was a messy time, Angel wise.

But she did walk the show in 2010, not as an angel, but 'just' a model. 

1 hour ago, Ludivine08 said:

But she did walk the show in 2010, not as an angel, but 'just' a model. 

Ugh! Exactly.

They lost interest in her as an Angel since she ditched the 2009 VSFS for some other thing. But she still looks kinda hot in a bikini so they stillf booked her as a filler for a few more shows without really pursuing other endeavors with her. Clear enough for ya?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.