Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

3 minutes ago, TKC said:

Adriana.

And as someone said before she lives in LA and she goes to alot of events, and she may pay for paps 

I know people still love her but she was overlooked this year. And VS didn't give her not one thing to do. I think she did one promotion the day after the show and thats it.

I think she interviews better than Adriana. She a lot of press for the show from what I've seen on tv. I live in LA so maybe its different where you live. I still don't think she's going anywhere for a while. They've never particularly treated her well as an angel. She didn't open a segment until 2008 when Gisele and Karolina each opened 2 in 2006. I think that she and Adriana play vital roles that can't be filled by the other girls...yet.

Just now, modellight said:

She is great for Lancome. But she is not a lingerie model period. 

I notice when multiple girls are wearing the same products. It looks weird on Taylor's proportions.

No Lancome ads have come out yet right? 

I remember Lancome and VS were at war for Daria Werbowy, and Taylor got them both. Speaks greatly of her demand. She's young, there is room for improvement.

1 minute ago, sammyangel said:

poor Alessandra living in the shadow of queen Adriana her whole career. She just can't seem to top her!

I agree with this but it's always been much worse for Adriana in Gisele's shadow. There was that one interview where they asked her if she was inspired by Gisele and she looked upset and I felt bad for her.

2 minutes ago, Kv0802 said:

I remember Lancome and VS were at war for Daria Werbowy, and Taylor got them both. Speaks greatly of her demand. She's young, there is room for improvement.

She has a beautiful face. But there are other things that you can't change or improve. Given the state of VS sales declines, she doesn't move product

Daria also turned down VS because of her beliefs on objectification of women.

Elsa, Taylor, Jas and Jo are definitely staying. Sara has been pushed a lot in the social medias, had a solo commercial during the show i think she's staying too. Stella might stay. I think Martha and Lili are on the way out. Lais is a mystery to me, girl is insanely hot but VS doesn't use her that much, and she is forgettable during the show.

2 minutes ago, Kv0802 said:

They were fighting over an exclusive with Daria and Lancome was willing to outbid VS for her and then turned around and said that they didn't want her to walk the show. Maybe brand issues because remember 2004 is a lot different than 2016. They were coming off the whole superbowl incident and the cancelled show.

Just now, GildedAngel said:

I just realized that the two commercials the Angels did was the holiday commercial. This whole time I thought they were treating those commercials like mini movies to help gear up for the big holiday commercial featuring all the Angels. Ok VS. :dry:

Same! I was also annoyed that with the A Very Private Affair one launched that "Beautiful" bra but when they released A Night at the Opera, they renamed the beautiful to Dream Angels Wicked. What the heck was the point? 

1 minute ago, ltwilla103 said:

They were fighting over an exclusive with Daria and Lancome was willing to outbid VS for her and then turned around and said that they didn't want her to walk the show. Maybe brand issues because remember 2004 is a lot different than 2016. They were coming off the whole superbowl incident and the cancelled show.

Daria wasn't into the idea of doing VS.

8 minutes ago, GildedAngel said:

I just realized that the two commercials the Angels did was the holiday commercial. This whole time I thought they were treating those commercials like mini movies to help gear up for the big holiday commercial featuring all the Angels. Ok VS. :dry:

I found it weird too, i mean they are still spliting the girls in two groups when they should use them all togheter.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.