Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

1 minute ago, everyboulevard said:

Called it we were getting a segment on Jo being named the newest angel. Eyerolled the whole time. All that crying isn't gonna make me like you. Also called we were getting a train like an angel segment. Yay obviousness. 

Taylor still has zero energy. She's beautiful when she's not looking like a little kid playing dress up but damn her agency needs to make her watch some of the early/middle 00 walks. I was hesitant about Stella opening BNA but girl has some energy! Made up for that awful Paris commercial. Bring back her Bombshell one. 

OMG +1 at everything! 

Jo's crying through the whole show was just too annoying

girls that need to go!!! Martha, Lily A, Lily D, Lais, Taylor, Grace, Rachel 

Pink just seemed to be one huge sea of pink fabric and blonde girls

The Road Ahead and Secret Angels had the best looks IMO

Dark Angel was good! 

Mountain Romance felt very mismatched 

Bright Night Angel went way too fast! 

Newbies that stood out to me were Alanna, Dilone, Maggie, Megan

Oh wow okay glad to see I'm not the only one who thought the show was going to fast the editing felt very rushed. This show was to fast for me it's almost like rushed sex. You get into it with excitement but at the end its a big let down and not what you thought going in.

VS really let me down this year. I really thought the show would be better then Last year's, hell I didn't think anything could ever outdo last year's show for being the worst but this show takes the cake. 

Just a overall big let down. 

15 minutes ago, Corner said:

Yikes. Adriana is the ONLY model trending worldwide. The nepotism girls, when will you finally come through? :rofl: The Hadids had their own segment :ninja: 

The longevity queen is probably renewing her contract as we speak. TalentAlwaysWins.gif

Not shocking at all. The nepotism girls' fanbases don't care about their modeling to begin with. These girls never trend worldwide because of their work. They trend worldwide because of their activities as socialites (I recall years ago, the phrase "Kendall Jenner Has A Pimple" trended worldwide on twitter for half a day). Kendall's least 'liked' photos on instagram are her magazine covers and editorials where her most liked pictures are selfies and pictures of her with her famous family members or her BFF Gigi. Granted, all of these photos are still getting 1 million+ likes, but in general, they have huge followings because they're beautiful, rich socialites with seemingly good style. Not because they're sexy, fierce models. People don't watch VS for them, they watch for the Adriana's and Alessandra's. I don't expect them to ever "come through" for VS lol

6 minutes ago, everyboulevard said:

Called it we were getting a segment on Jo being named the newest angel. Eyerolled the whole time. All that crying isn't gonna make me like you. Also called we were getting a train like an angel segment. Yay obviousness. 

Taylor still has zero energy. She's beautiful when she's not looking like a little kid playing dress up but damn her agency needs to make her watch some of the early/middle 00 walks. I was hesitant about Stella opening BNA but girl has some energy! Made up for that awful Paris commercial. Bring back her Bombshell one. 

What the actual Zuri? This was your dream and that's how you treat it? 

WHERE WAS MY KATE CAPE MOMENT? /grumble

That felt too fast. Need to rewatch to form any real opinion.

Lol my mom started cringing when Jo started crying.

Not everyone is compassionate with others emotions VS  

This year's show felt very rushed but people saying it was worst than last year...? are you crazy? lmfao at least they didn't reuse wings again and had models wearing the same exact lingerie in different segments...but I hated the editing, it was waaaay too rushed and I agree, if you blink, you missed the whole entire show. 

Side note, Gigi really improved this year...Kendall..not so much. I don't care for Bella either because she looked dead. 

My third time saying it, Lily D needs to GOOO. I'd love to see Georgia as a regular because her runway presence was magical :wub6yh2cm:

1 hour ago, gotportugal said:

Adriana is pratically the oldest there and is better than anyone. VS doesn't even try to push their own girls (And that Jo mini-skit was just god-awful)

Thats amazing at this point. She is the oldest but can't be pushed aside. And VS has tried lol.

VS scammed people into being excited for this including me :rolleyes: The editing was so choppy and they never focused properly on the girls walking down the runway. Ok here are my thoughts:

TRA was tragic just like I thought it would be so I'm not even surprised

SA and BNA ended up being my favorite sections

I loved all the performers this year. Lady Gaga was a perfect match in MR. The Weeknd can do no wrong in my eyes tbh (blame it on my love for Toronto), and Bruno always brings energy during his live performances

Queen Elsa Mother Of Dragons slayed Bill and her opening

Taylor of course was very beautiful as she always is but she was boring to me again this year just like last year. She doesn't add anything on the runway for me

ADRIANA LIMA IS STILL HBIC AND ISN'T GOING ANYWHERE. Homegirl would be frail and still walking down the VS runway with her walker and still killing it

Ale was good. Usually I could do without her but this show made me start appreciating her again, but she can still go next year :ninja:

I hated Jasmine's TRA outfit but she looked stunning in the Fantasy Bra and her walk was on point in BNA. How are they going to give a segment for the FB every year except when Jas gets it and she didn't close or open with the FB?? But the Hadid sisters get a segment? Do better VS.

Jo looked beautiful but her MR opening was a bit lackluster, but she made up for it in BNA. The dance at the end of the runway with Bruno was so cute. I hope she gains more followers after this show because she's honestly one of the nicest Angels and very humble. You can tell she's dreamt of this moment forever.

I was excited to see Lais before the show but she ended up fading into the background and I forgot about her :hmm:

Lily is another one that could go too Grace can take her spot at least her walk improved though.

Martha was another one I forgot about until she popped up on the screen during a segment after that I forgot about her again

I wasn't a fan of Stella's opening for BNA. They should've gave it to someone else with high energy since that's what the whole segment was about in the first place

Sara did great. It's always nice to see her improving every year. She did exactly what she was supposed to do have a great walk, be sexy, and have energy. I loved her SA wings in motion as well.

PINK was a better segment than I thought it would be. Rachel's walk still is bad, and Grace is slowly but surely on her way to take her spot. Grace did great :heart: I also loved Luma, Lais O, and Dilone in this section.

I hope they have Georgia as a regular now that they finally cast her, and it would be great if she transitions into mainline.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.