Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

BN is my favourite segment (for the moment), I'm shocked about how HOT and MATURE Taylor looks on the photos, i'm excited to see her in action, what an improvement!!!!!

I can't believe they give Elsa Magnificent Bill, and let Taylor walk after her with that pretty princess outfit :dry:

Which segment opened Josephine?

Kendall's outfit >>>>>>>> Adriana's, why they hate that women so much?? :beating:

Elsa opened the show, led the finale with Spanky who btw slayed the fuck out of her opening and they will do promo together next week. I don't care what yall think, this is the best show they've done in decades. I got all I asked for :rofl: 

1 minute ago, Clauds said:

Elsa opened the show, led the finale with Spanky who btw slayed the fuck out of her opening and they will do promo together next week. I don't care what yall think, this is the best show they've done in decades. I got all I asked for :rofl: 

You must be in heaven

1 minute ago, gotportugal said:

You must be in heaven

I am :rofl: I was out all afternoon doing a final and then i came back and BAM :rofl: 

Thanks everyone for tagging me in the Elsa/Adriana related posts, you bring out the psycho-fan in me :heart: 

7 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

Holy fuck Elsa's outfit is HILARIOUS/HORRENDOUS. She has a fucking Chinese dragon on her back. It's so bad it's funny. 

We can't always have our cake and eat it too I guess :rofl: Holy shit that really is a fucking dragon :p@Clauds I feel like watching How to Train Your Dragon all of a sudden :laugh:

Sorry for all the past quotes, getting all caught up here :ninja:

2 minutes ago, Clauds said:

Also I cannot waiiiit for over sensitive pussies to start riots over VS appropiating cultures, it will be so so good :clap:

I'm not from any of the cultures that were inspiration but I feel it's no ones place to tell others how to feel about such a subject anyhow. Especially if that's their culture. But I gotta say this seems much more like culture appreciation to me..

Looks alone I think this year is better than last year. The closing segment has a bit more oomph to it that I didn't think firework had.

But in all honesty the creative team of Sophia, Serkan, Killa, Armando etc need to go. There's a reason why the looks were flawless when Todd, Charlotte, Manik etc were there

Much like with bringing in Sophia in 2010 there was a freshness. But now it's time to say goodbye and bring in someone else. Her theme ideas and style choices are very questionable.

1 minute ago, ILUVAdrianaLima said:

We can't always have our cake and eat it too I guess :rofl: Holy shit that really is a fucking dragon :p@Clauds I feel like watching How to Train Your Dragon all of a sudden :laugh:

Sorry for all the past quotes, getting all caught up here :ninja:

Nope. She's the Mother of Dragons, the Khaleesi of VS, Elsa Stormborn :rofl: 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.