Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

Okay @Prettyphile Elsa looked awful in that photo, and shes all fake. But you can't compare her lips issue(or the craziness about photoshop) with the radical change of Bella's face (i find her very pretty, a good change) and Kendall new lips, c'mon :rofl:

Irina is gonna be fiiiiiiiiiiire in that runway :shifty:

French people, beware, paella nightmare is coming :ninjaknives:

6 minutes ago, AdriDiva said:

Irina is going to kill. Hope they put her in something sexy and black.

Do we have any clue about her outfit/s? I'm sure she'll be in TRA (like, you know, ET) but i'm hoping Dark Angel (or Secret Angel, but i don't want her to be wrapped in a raincoat and saying she's female Casablanca or whatever).

4 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

So were the 6 girls at the Eiffel Tower the only girls that did press today? :idk: I find it odd that they didn't include all the Angels, or at least have them doing something else. 

Taylor and Romee did that nail thing. Sara snapchatted with Adriana so I'm not sure if she was included in that. Didn't see Lais anywhere. 

I personally don't give a flying fuck about other people's opinion of Elsa or any model that I like tbh, is not like it will change my opinion about them, I just have a laugh at it :idk: 

Irina looks great, I hope she gets good outfits 

4 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

So were the 6 girls at the Eiffel Tower the only girls that did press today? :idk: I find it odd that they didn't include all the Angels, or at least have them doing something else. 

Someone mentioned it earlier that they think these six were chosen for the Eiffel Tower photo op is because Lily, Adri, and Ale are the older angels and they're known, Jas has the fantasy bra, Elsa might open, and Jo has the Swarovski outfit. Maybe that's why certain angels did a few press events yesterday and not all of them.:idk:

3 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

Romee and Taylor were doing an interview with Harper's Bazaar around the same time.

2 minutes ago, Polqu said:

Okay @Prettyphile Elsa looked awful in that photo, and shes all fake. But you can compare her lips issue with the radical change of Bella's face (i find her very pretty, a good change) and Kendall new lips, c'mon :rofl:

Irina is gonna be fiiiiiiiiiiire in that runway :shifty:

Your perceptions are right, and everyone else's are wrong, gotcha :Amelie_wft:

3 minutes ago, Clauds said:

I personally don't give a flying fuck about other people's opinion of Elsa or any model that I like tbh, is not like it will change my opinion about them, I just have a laugh at it :idk: 

Definitely feel the same which is why I have never felt the need to attack someone's opinion on a model I like lol. Like why do I care what other people think?

4 minutes ago, Clauds said:

Just now, tatehill said:

Definitely feel the same which is why I have never felt the need to attack someone's opinion on a model I like lol. Like why do I care what other people think?

+1 pretty much

2 minutes ago, Clauds said:

Same *icon with flower bc i don't know where the hell it is*

2 minutes ago, thisfieldisrequired said:

Did you see the video in Georgia's IG story? Is she making fun of Maria, Flavia and Barbara? While they pose for paparazzi when she is inside the bus, she laughs and says 'allright.... well, people love it, people love it'

Explaaaaaaain this. Who makes fun of Maria and Flavia makes fun of god :rolingpin:

6 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

Romee and Taylor were doing an interview with Harper's Bazaar around the same time.

Thanks. :smile: Was it that nail piece/interview? I wasn't sure when that was shot. 

Unless I've missed something, Martha, Lais, and Stella are the girls who haven't done press outside of the big groups since they've been in Paris? 

I'm leaning more towards Ale opening, and Elsa having the Swarovski wings at this point. :idk: 

4 minutes ago, Redwinemom said:

How would you guys feel if they let lais open? I don't think I would like it, when she opened in '13 she still had low energy on the runway imo. I'm really hoping for Elsa! She deserves this

Lais has a fantastic walk and I think if she could garner some of the "energy" that Adriana has, or presence that Gisele or KK had, she would be a fantastic choice to open.

9 minutes ago, thisfieldisrequired said:

Did you see the video in Georgia's IG story? Is she making fun of Maria, Flavia and Barbara? While they pose for paparazzi when she is inside the bus, she laughs and says 'allright.... well, people love it, people love it'

Does she know they personally? Maybe it was friendly taunting. If not she needs to chill, it's smart of them to be out there getting that promo lol

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.