Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

1 minute ago, Kallisti said:

Adriana looks soooooooo good in those photos... BUT PLEASE LET ELSA OPEN THE SHOW :hang:

Btw, my internet is so down... didn't Elsa and Adri had a press thing together one or two weeks ago? Do we have the link? 

They will be together on TODAY Show December 5th :smile: 

There's 50 girls in the picture and VS confirmed 51, so Irina is the missing girl and I'm willing to bet it's because Intimissi allowed her to walk but not promote the show 

2 minutes ago, Kallisti said:

Adriana looks soooooooo good in those photos... BUT PLEASE LET ELSA OPEN THE SHOW :hang:

Btw, my internet is so down... didn't Elsa and Adri had a press thing together one or two weeks ago? Do we have the link? 

I think you might be thinking of when they were filming with the old show outfits? They were filming some sort of promo holiday thing. A couple other girls filmed too. :smile: 

5 minutes ago, Clauds said:

They will be together on TODAY Show December 5th :smile: 

There's 50 girls in the picture and VS confirmed 51, so Irina is the missing girl and I'm willing to bet it's because Intimissi allowed her to walk but not promote the show 

Omg I'm so lost xDDDDDDDDD Thank you so much!! I'm dying to see them together 

@toodarnhot I was thinking about what Clauds said, but i'm waiting for that too! :excited:

And I agree, Irina will walk and she can't do press because of Intimissimi. And the little revenge for having her waiting too many years :Angel:

Jo is growing so much on me, I think she's one of the most mature looking NA and one of the most sexys (if not the one) and that's what my soul needs. 

And can't wait to see Flavia Lucini again, she's gonna eat that french runway with her killing walk.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.