Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

1 hour ago, ThePinkDiet said:

Jesus Christ Iza, when will you stop making yourself ridiculous? :rofl:

What exactly is so ridiculous about Izabel's behaviour? She is excited, fun, and doesn't take herself too seriously, unlike some other VS models... 

I'm starting to have mixed feelings about Stella's bodysuit... I loved it at the first sight, but then I started to find the structure on her breast weird.. why put the crystals under her breast and not on her breast like a bra? :mellow:

Guys, the shows that are gonna air before the VSFS have been announced... 

8pm

Kevin Can Wait: Latest episode averaged a 1.5*

8.30pm

Man With A Plan: Latest episode averaged a 1.3*

9pm

2 Broke Girls: Latest episode averaged a 1.4*

9.30pm

The Big Bang Theory (Encore): Latest encore averaged a 1.3*

10pm

The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

__

Last year it aired before an NCIS Encore that got a 1.4 at 8 and 1.3 at 9.. I expect for the ratings to drop to a 2.0 in the demo.

*Rating in the 18-49 demo(most atractive one for advertisers)

10 minutes ago, Sanni said:

Weird, Izabel’s wings look pretty cheap and flimsy. I was expecting something more impressive and elaborate.

Stella is not at all graceful.

I dont think Iza's wings are the one she is gonna wear in the show, those wings look like the one they use to wear in tv shows, really cheap ones

I think it's the same size, just hope it's not LED again; IMO the LED runway takes away the attention from the outfits. When you watch some segments like Gilded Angels and Fairy Tale you can't actually focus on the models and the outfits cause there's so much going on that the models and outfits loses their sparkle :/  Gilded Angels would be a dozen times more iconic and epic if there was a glitter runway instead of the LED one; the models would look like real golden angels and they would shine A LOT more in the middle of a common runway. 

Maybe the runway is the same size as always, but it looks smaller because of how they architectured the seats on the sides. Reminds me of the 2010's show set a bit. Hope it's the LED one, btw.

And Ed and Stella... :sick:

What's the deal with the girls? Romee and Stella are already in Paris?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.