Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

I think they could have used the stairs for the opening and closing, put two models without heavy wings and who are strong walkers. Adriana would have slayed an opening in the stairs, then the rest of the models can walk and have the rest of the show without using them until the last model walks, Jasmine coming down the stairs with the Fantasy Bra would have been a major win. I mean I think the aesthetic with the stairs would have been beautiful but also a pain in the ass so i totally understand it. I hope they use them like in 2003 but it's a long shot they will use them at all.

I never thought the stairs could work while the girls have wings, or in the segments... but for the finale to put all the model in the stairs and the Angels in the ground would have look extremly beautiful, something like in 2007 but with the stairs... never mind, the (amazing) stair are useless for VS

7 minutes ago, freevsangel said:

I never thought the stairs could work while the girls have wings, or in the segments... but for the finale to put all the model in the stairs and the Angels in the ground would have look extremly beautiful, something like in 2007 but with the stairs... never mind, the (amazing) stair are useless for VS

+1 this is what I was hoping they would've done. It was have been a good way to showcase the beautiful staircase since the models take their wings off during the finale. 

2 hours ago, Emerods said:

They are not using the stairs of the Grand Palais vía 10 mag snapchat 

I would hope not. The insurance rates alone for each model would kill the show's budget. Walking down, or up the stairs in heavy wings and heels + blinding flashing lights is a nightmare scenario waiting to happen.... But the lolz that could be had.

I think Stella looks 100% flawless on that bodysuit and I'm happy she's opening the segment, girlfriend had a 2016 and it's nice to see this. She has a different appeal than the rest of the girls, I feel like her vibe adds some diversity to the brand (as in not having to be all girly, feminine to be sexy) which is always nice.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.