Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

Just now, unali said:

And why do people care about swarovski wings so much, I didn't know they were such a big deal. They are debating and fighting who should get them for the show, like their life depends on it. 

There's always someone in IG fighting for something about the VSFS like their lives depend on it :rofl:

1 hour ago, Rca said:

Well, so we're going to see reused wings and past creations of serkan's own brand, like that outfit Iza Goulart wore in Ice Angels... 

Well if the creations fits the theme then i think its good and some Serkan's outfits are really pretty

29 minutes ago, freevsangel said:

Well if the creations fits the theme then i think its good and some Serkan's outfits are really pretty

I agree! :smile: Although I think that the lack of exclusivity kinda loses the outfit's impact/excitement...

Late designs and last minute changes happens every year its to be expected by now, some of them give great moments for the show like If I remember correctly Elsa got a mainline outfit her last PINK year that was a last minute thing and she killed it.

Elsa was always supposed to have a mainline outfit in 2014- she fitted for Lily's Dream Angel outfit but they did end up swapping it for Ale's fairytale outfit because of timing issues with Ale changing out of the FB. 

Edit: It was Martha's outfit with Lily's wings but yeah. She was always intended to have two outfits. 

But adding outfits every year happens too. I think they added around 5 the last two years? 

3 hours ago, CanLVS said:

Ahh I didn't know she was supposed to have a different mainline outfit that year, I knew she got Ale's outfit last minute and she looked amazing in it.

So how many of you are going to be "sick" on the 30th?

I dont need, since it's going to be night in Paris and I am only one hour away. +December 1st is a holiday do that's a bonus

3 hours ago, CanLVS said:

Ahh I didn't know she was supposed to have a different mainline outfit that year, I knew she got Ale's outfit last minute and she looked amazing in it.

So how many of you are going to be "sick" on the 30th?

If you look on 10Magazine's YouTube you can see the 2014 fitting videos! You can see that Elsa was meant to be in Dream Girls and that Magdalena had Lily's Angel Ball outfit! 

Yall forget the models have heavy wings and high heels, while the stairs are beautiful, it would be a nightmare to make it work and they'd be risking the girls falling all over. If anything the performers/dancers could have used the stairs but the models? Nope, if they were on regular fashion shows then yes, but we've seen wings that are ridiculously heavy and the girls have trouble walking down the runway as it is, I can see why VS decided not to use the stairs, they make for a great scenario but also they also need to keep the girls safe :idk: 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.