Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

7 hours ago, VBacz said:

Constance? They're not sisters. They only have the same last name.

And why do they have the same last name if they're not sisters? Poppy & Cara, Gigi and Bella, Kendall & Kylie...

Also, it's not nepotism as much as fame that's the reason Kendall, Gigi etc. will be there.

1 minute ago, toodarnhot said:

Elsa has fittings today too so the Swakskvi outfit isn't necessarily Jo's. I'm sure there are other girls fitting today too. They're filming promo stuff today as well- full hair and make up on the girls. 

I think Lily may be too, considering her latest Instagram post

Oh, the cast is no good right now. It's too much newcomers (all in all too much models). We need some regulars Lily Donaldson, Magda Frąckowiak, J. Jablonski. Can't believe VS didn't want Ondria, Sasha Luss, Imaan or Anna Ewers.. Mad world. I'm not sure about the source of People Magazine. I really doubt Karlie or Irina will walking..

Mine was just a supposition. No sources confirmed it. It could be Jo or someone else. We won't know until the day the show gets recorded most probably. 
Due to ten magazine snaps and two tweets of Jo, I guessed it was Jo. But I may be wrong. Whoever gets it will be amazing. I'm sure of it. And I also think that those girls (angels and models included) are happy at the sole idea of getting part of it. So whichever outfits they get they will be extraordinary. 

18 minutes ago, Siemgi said:

And why do they have the same last name if they're not sisters? Poppy & Cara, Gigi and Bella, Kendall & Kylie...

Also, it's not nepotism as much as fame that's the reason Kendall, Gigi etc. will be there.

This is a stupid question. TONS of people have the same last name and are not siblings or even closely related. 

11 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

Elsa has fittings today too so the Swakskvi outfit isn't necessarily Jo's(or Elsa's). I'm sure there are other girls fitting today too. They're filming promo stuff today as well- full hair and make up on the girls. 

Where did you saw it?

11 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

Elsa has fittings today too so the Swakskvi outfit isn't necessarily Jo's(or Elsa's). I'm sure there are other girls fitting today too. They're filming promo stuff today as well- full hair and make up on the girls. 

Where did u saw that?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.