Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

3 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

The more I look at it, the more I like it.

I could see the bra in the Mountain segment. The diamond shapes could represent the peaks of a Hill or Mountain covered in snow and the green for the valley below

isn't bright night angel the last segment ? or my mind is making this up ? lol

1 minute ago, Prettyphile said:

The more I look at it, the more I like it.

I could see the bra in the Mountain segment. The diamond shapes could represent the peaks of a Hill or Mountain covered in snow and the green for the valley below

It's going to be in Bright Nights

@Kevork89 Not only has Jasmine all those qualities but she's also American which always sits well VS and she's African-American which is a target VS has always had issues with in terms of representation, I think it was a brilliant move giving it to Jas. 

Do yo think they will give wings to the fantasy bra? Expecting the outfit will have some beautiful bottom, maybe with a little jewellery to match the bra! Hope they improve from last year disaster xD

Sara already commented de photo where VS was announcing the FB! She congrats Jas! :smile:

Hahahaha Stella. You got Sara, VS and Romee all revealing the fb and secrets out about the fb and Stella's like secrets out about Max Factor being the makeup for the show :rofl: come on Stella that was so two days ago. #stillloveyougirl

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.