Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

2 minutes ago, Lyla said:

Don't you wanna create a VSFS2016 highlights topic too, @PinkCouture or someone else? It's so tiring to read all the BS after coming back here some hours... I think there's a lot of ppl who only cares about (or don't have time to read 10 new pages in every hour) the actual facts of the show, what we know already, and not every single members wishes and rants... 

You mean specific threads for photos and videos? :idk: They are already created but currently locked to decrease comments & other clutter: https://www.bellazon.com/main/forum/110-2016/ I am slowly but surely copy all content into their respective thread so please be patient! :flower:

Just now, ThePinkDiet said:

when can you hear Elsa? I didn't catch that!

Actually it might not be Elsa could be someone BTS. Just has her sound. After Ed says we are gonna give the fb and you hear a girl saying you can't tell anyone. But it could just be Jen or one of the people who work for VS.

1 minute ago, Kevork89 said:

Actually it might not be Elsa could be someone BTS. Just has her sound. After Ed says we are gonna give the fb and you hear a girl saying you can't tell anyone. But it could just be Jen or one of the people who work for VS.

Yeah I think that's Jen

6 minutes ago, coolboy said:

Some sources confirmed more models:

Valery Kaufman

Vita Sidorkina

Flavia Lucini

Irina Sharipova

Anais Mali (newbie)

Shanina Shaik

Izabel Goulart (yes again)

Ugh to Iza and Shanina. I know everyone goes crazy for her but she has never stood out for me at the show. She's always just kind of there lol. Anais isn't a newbie. She walked all the way back in 2011. Kind of random but she's French so that can be a factor in her cast if this is correct. What sources exactly?

Noemie Lenoir anyone :rofl:?

3 minutes ago, Kevork89 said:

Ugh to Iza and Shanina. I know everyone goes crazy for her but she has never stood out for me at the show. She's always just kind of there lol. Anais isn't a newbie. She walked all the way back in 2011. Kind of random but she's French so that can be a factor in her cast.

Noemie Lenoir anyone :rofl:?

Did Noemie ever walked the show ? 

I think based on the faces of the girls - Jo is always smiling like that; Romee clearly doesn't give a flying fxxx; I think it's either Jas or Tay but I think Tay is too young to have a FB. I am still secretly hoping it went to Sara hahaha

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.