Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

1 minute ago, Marciotmello said:

The girl's faces says it all! I don't think they would bring cameras and everything for nothing. Jas and Jojo faces are sooooooooooo funny, I mean, Jas is almost dying jndfjsnflsnflsndfls for me it's one of those girls and I'm praying it's Jas! If not Jas, then Josephine

the reactions are all so different. Romee does not seem impressed, Josephine looks happy, Jasmine looked shocked, and Taylor was losing it lmao

2 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

+1 :thumbs_up: 

I am kinda hoping it's Romee b/c i like her but most ppl seem to dislike her so it should be entertaining to witness all the salt and rage :p 

It seems that none of the 'new angels' are really broadly liked in the manner that Candice was.

I like Martha the most.  Elsa second.  Romee, Stella, lais, and Jo . striver are ok.  I don't like the rest.  I think most Bzers feel the same way but with different models

3 minutes ago, Polqu said:

I feel the same, but...

The situation confuses me. Why do you announce who is wearing the FB only to 4 girls?? Because they will give a surprise to the one who is wearing? (not being any of this 4) ?¿?¿? help.

Argh I'm confused too.. I don't understand why they posted this video, to confuse us more?

Just now, Cult Icon said:

It seems that none of the 'new angels' are really broadly liked in the manner that Candice was.

I like Martha the most.  Elsa second.  Romee, Stella, lais, and Jo . striver are ok.  I don't like the rest.  I think most Bzers feel the same way but with different models

Good point but from my observations there are more negative feelings towards Romee than the others. It seems like more people question why she is an Angel more so than the rest of them:idk: 

4 hours ago, Kv0802 said:

Ed's voice in this video sounds like it was shot outside due to the cars going by and just the general lack of echo in his voice, etc. And that video Victoria's Secret posted was shot outside as well, in what sounds like the same location, so my guess is that one of the girls in the video is wearing the Fantasy Bra. Although keep in mind that there might have been the rest of the 10 new angels off screen or whatnot and so it still might be one of them.

Just now, cardigans said:

Although keep in mind that there might have been the rest of the 10 new angels off screen or whatnot and so it still might be one of them.

It was shot in NYC this summer and the only girls on location where Josephine, Jasmine, Romee and Taylor so I don't think all the rest where their.

3 minutes ago, diamondtw said:

It was shot in NYC this summer and the only girls on location where Josephine, Jasmine, Romee and Taylor so I don't think all the rest where their.

I was going to ask exactly when was this. I mean, if it's in July ok, there's time to choose the model and everything BUT if it was in august, it might have a chance that the lucky girl wasn't in this group.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.