Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

Just now, PinkCouture said:

^ I thought I already moved them to the Motion thread since they are screencaps. Let me check to make sure I did not overlook something :p  

Hopefully having threads with just videos and photos would make it easier for everyone to locate visual content :smile:  

Yeah, I just looked in there and edited my post. Thanks! :smile: 

8 minutes ago, PastaFreak said:

Point taken of my past acts, but please enlighten how a question asking if one of VS' design may potentially cause upset for certain people is considered sensitive? Given that this has happened in the past, I think someone else on the other ends of the world may be wondering about the same thing. 

It's fine for you to tell me off. But a rationale would be great, instead of just saying "You should stop at where you are". And to be fair, lets take this to our own pm channel. In return, I'll let whatever we're discussing end with this post.

Side note, I am politely asking you to explain and not warn with a vague rationale. Thanks. 

PM me and I will gladly enlighten you :thumbs_up: But for now please be mindful of what you post---this goes for all members not just you. Thank you! :flower:

Just now, heychelsy said:

Is there a way to get into the show to watch or do you need to be invited? 

Invite only. It's not meant to be a public event. The first taping is for news and media personnel, and the second is for celebs and family/friends. 

A few of the models were auctioning off tickets for charity but I expect they went for quite a pretty penny. 

If Adriana doesn't get the FB then my money is on her opening. If she does get the bra, then I could easily see Elsa opening. I think Kevork is right about the bra probably being in the Bright Lights segment. It would be nice if they closed the show with it. 

I wonder if the reason the taping date hasn't been officially disclosed is for security reasons that people were speculating about before. 

Just now, toodarnhot said:

I wonder if the reason the taping date hasn't been officially disclosed is for security reasons that people were speculating about before. 

I was thinking about that too, with all of Paris'  recent issues.....I can't even imagine what the security will be like there.

I know this is an unpopular opinion but I am glad they only have a few days to put together the show for broadcast :ninja: Hopefully this would mean less over-editing, voiceovers, random backstage shots, and effects (split-screens, slo-mo, etc.) like they did for London. Personally I like it when it is more focused on the runway :smile:

3 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

Oh I thought they are taping it on 11/30? :idk: 

That's only the rumoured date, as far as I know. :idk: It was added to the VSFS wikipage months ago, and it seems to fit, but I don't think it's been officially confirmed by anyone yet. If it has, can someone link me and I'll edit the info post on the first page! 

And I agree with you about the editing. I actually like seeing the backstage stuff, but I like it when it's its own clip, rather than cutting back and forth between runway and backstage. Hamish was talking in the video about changing the way the show looks, so hopefully he changes some stuff for the better this year. :p 

Lais O is at this round of castings. :D And no Hailey! :chicken: 

1 minute ago, toodarnhot said:

And I agree with you about the editing. I actually like seeing the backstage stuff, but I like it when it's its own clip, rather than cutting back and forth between runway and backstage. Hamish was talking in the video about changing the way the show looks, so hopefully he changes some stuff for the better this year. :p 

+1 :thumbs_up: 

Just now, RIP_Cabrini_Green said:

Ive said this before, but i think they need to make a Netflix docuseries on the whole process of creating the show and end it with all of the backstage shit from the show. That could clear up a lot of time for more show on the CBS.

If any docuseries happened, it would have a CBS' stamp

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.