Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

3 hours ago, gotportugal said:

at amfAR yesterday, she and Sara auctioned two tickets for this year's VSFS and there's a video of Adriana talking about how Paris is the city of love.

Adriana saying how Paris is the city of love isn't the same as saying "yes the show will be in Paris"...

Maybe they haven't announced it because they need to get all their permits in order? Think about it, they most likely will need to get working visas for around 100 people between models, performers, organizers and etc + they need to get the venue ready and confirm hotels, tickets and a lot of things for the show.

I heard it was all a big fat mess back in London when they did it, so maybe this time they don't want to confirm until it's all said and done

Nothing went wrong per se, it was just really hard to get it all together, get it right and get it in time but since the show was announced like a billion years before there was no way to make last minute changes for the location. Is not surprising tho, even when they have the show in NYC they still have issues (see last year with the jewelry that didn't arrive for the first show), it's even harder to coordinate a show in Europe when everyone is working from NYC :idk: 

It just seems safer to me to announce it once they get it all as organized as possible. I do think it's quite late already, I'm hoping they'll announce something during PFW 

On 17/9/2016 at 6:57 PM, gotportugal said:

Who do you think they'll get performers-wise?

I think they'll try to get Rihanna again, What a dope perfomance they could have if they joined Rihanna and Drake. maybe Ariana Grande again? Shawn Mendes or Zara Larsson or Fifth Harmony for Pink, Charlie Puth.. I reckon they'll try to boost their perfoming acts to get some good ratings..

Btw, I don't like much of these performers but I think they would make some sense.. Any suggestions? What do you guys think?

21 pilots or Panic at the disco would be awesome

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.