Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

Based on the board and interviews this is what we have 100% confirmed

TRA: Opening: ? / Closing: ? - Martha, Lily and Alessandra are all confirmed to be walking so it could be any of them or Elsa whose second outfit is still unknown.

MR: Opening: - Josephine / Closing: Romee

Pink: Opening: ? / Closing: ? - Most likely going to be Rachel and Zuri, but honestly, who even gives a shit about this segment? :ninja: 

Secret Angel: Opening: Adriana - Closing: Sara

Dark Angel: Opening: Taylor - Closing: Lais

BNA: Opening: Stella - Closing: Jasmine (Fantasy Bra)

So at this point we've got Lily, Martha, Alessandra and Elsa as contenders for the opening. And then one of them will close and the other two won't open or close anything

21 minutes ago, Clauds said:

Josephine is opening MR, her picture has been in the board all along you guys o.o, and Romee is closing it. I think Martha and Lily won't open/close anything this year

Oh, that's true! I forgot that. My bad. But I saw somewhere people talking about Lily opening something... well whatever

Damn, like somebody said Candice's post pregnancy body looks better than most of the models/angels bodies who walk the show. It has just been few weeks, I haven't seen anybody bounce that quickly. I think Behati has good body for post pregnancy, but nowhere near runway or VS ready, Candice has bomb body, she could walk tomorrow if she wanted. I love her even more though because she chose not to.

You can't even see her stomach in the one picture we have and we are far from knowing how toned/runway ready she is, for all we know she may have taken 100 shitty pictures and 1 good picture that she posted, stop reaching o.o. There's more to these women than just losing weight and being skinny.

That is my opinion, stop lecturing me, and telling me what to think. She looks amazing, and I really don't understand your obsession with hating her. Don't worry your queen Adriana will walk, everybody will cry when they see her, and she will dethrone Trump as a president of USA. You are definition of crazy stan, who doesn't let anybody speak their opinion. I didn't even attack some member here, just posted my observation. 

I love Candice but ... man, the fans need to relax a little when someone has a different opinion than yours. It is true that Candice does not see the belly in that photo so we can not be sure if she is in good physical condition after pregnancy. Anyway, it's nothing to worry about so the drama of the fans could calm down a bit ...

57 minutes ago, unali said:

That is my opinion, stop lecturing me, and telling me what to think. She looks amazing, and I really don't understand your obsession with hating her. Don't worry your queen Adriana will walk, everybody will cry when they see her, and she will dethrone Trump as a president of USA. You are definition of crazy stan, who doesn't let anybody speak their opinion. I didn't even attack some member here, just posted my observation. 

Jesus...take a chill pill, you express your opinion, someone else express theirs!!  

1 hour ago, Clauds said:

TRA: Opening: ? / Closing: ? - Martha, Lily and Alessandra are all confirmed to be walking so it could be any of them or Elsa whose second outfit is still unknown.

MR: Opening: - Josephine / Closing: Romee

Pink: Opening: ? / Closing: ? - Most likely going to be Rachel and Zuri, but honestly, who even gives a shit about this segment? :ninja: 

Secret Angel: Opening: Adriana - Closing: Sara

Dark Angel: Opening: Taylor - Closing: Lais

BNA: Opening: Stella - Closing: Jasmine (Fantasy Bra)

So at this point we've got Lily, Martha, Alessandra and Elsa as contenders for the opening. And then one of them will close and the other two won't open or close anything

My bet is Elsa opening the show, ans Ale closing the first segment!

1 hour ago, unali said:

I don't hate on Candice. I actually like Candice, I do however hate on people pressuring on these women to walk a lingerie show and look all fabulous when they just had babies. I am indeed a fan of Adriana but I actually wish she wasn't walking because she's been walking this goddamn thing for like a billion years, you can speak your opinion all you want just like I can speak mine and my opinion is you can't tell how ready Candice is or not based on one picture where you can't even see her full body. No one is attacking you, not my fault you take it so personal  :idk:

@Miss_Vogue I agree with you, i think Elsa will open and Alessandra will close TRA based on the tiny picture of the board. Lily isn't a strong walker and Martha's fitting was from TRA and we've seen it everywhere with no mention of a possible opening, if it was her we would know by now. 

2 hours ago, Clauds said:

Unless something changed or I missed the confirmation, Lily isn't walking TRA. She described her second look as "very sexy, very lacy" which sounds like Secret Angels or Dark Angel, IMO. She's in Mountain Romance too. 

4 minutes ago, ceceshores said:

Unless something changed or I missed the confirmation, Lily isn't walking TRA. She described her second look as "very sexy, very lacy" which sounds like Secret Angels or Dark Angel, IMO. She's in Mountain Romance too. 

yes, but Lais is in TRA, mayble elsa opens and lais is in second position, but who said?, elsa was excited, and i'm sure that stella has swarovski wing, this wing is in the Moutain romance

7 minutes ago, BIRDS said:

yes, but Lais is in TRA, mayble elsa opens and lais is in second position, but who said?, elsa was excited, and i'm sure that stella has swarovski wing, this wing is in the Moutain romance

Just out of curiosity, how do you know the Swarovski wings are in MR? I still think Karlie is getting them tbh, I can't see other reason for her to walk this show unless it was a partnership thing with Swavorski 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.