Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

I have a feeling Vogue took Flavia's confirmation from one of the lists floating around the internet that says she's confirmed. Vogue should be more reputable than that, but it also say they're announcing the girls first, and most of those girls confirmed themselves yesterday. :idk: I'm going to wait for The Lions to announce their girls to be sure. 

3 minutes ago, Nathyrrr said:

I wouldn't call Vogue really reliable, at least not all Vogue website are. I saw one Vogue (idk which country) confirming that Behati and Candice were walking.

Just because they wrote "Swarovski" doesn't mean it's THE Swarovski outfit. You all realize that 90% of the looks in the show feature Swarovski crystals. Ale's wings from last year were made with Swarovski crystals as well and she wasn't wearing the special outfit, same for Cindy in Fireworks.

Just now, diamondtw said:

I wouldn't call Vogue really reliable, at least not all Vogue website are. I saw one Vogue (idk which country) confirming that Behati and Candice were walking.

Same with People. Can't believe Karlie come back and VS say nothing about that.

Just now, anja_n said:

So IMG Models (Lily D, Jacquelyn Jablonski) and DNA Models (Magda Frąckowiak) didn't a announcement  yet. We are still waiting!

DNA announced their girls. Dilone  and Constance J. are from DNA. Maybe some girls just have posted yet, but could mean that Madga and Maud are out. :idk: 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.