Bellazon

Travel thread

Stromboli1

20 minutes ago, frenchkiki said:

It's impossible to be more vulgar than the women in Marseille.

tell me about it.  

Also, where do I find women like Constance Jablonski?  I spent 2 months with a blonde french woman (based near paris) recently.

5 hours ago, frenchkiki said:

Every day ^^ My butt is far from looking like the girls butt u like tho. It's plump and big & I need to find a balance between phat & muscles.

I love eating and it's NO WAY i am going to swallow protein shake and kale juices :hang:

hehehehehehehehehe.

19 minutes ago, Cult Icon said:

daughters of wealthy men in middle america  

sense of humor, JJ3...

... Honestly, your questions are annoying at time. You live at 3 hours of planes of Paris, simply come here, and see it by your own ... 

1 hour ago, Cult Icon said:

That would ruin the mystique, no?

What mystique ? Honeslty ... France is not what it was before .. This country is an amount of disappointments. Nothing is working correctly, and worse, there's no real solutions to apply. But there's even worse, that's the same a bit everywhere in Europe. We're losing our identy, that's all. Every country is now looking to another one. That's 2016. 

People are pretty much looking the same everywhere in europe, that's the mixing. I'm not judging that. And since there's no borders since long time now, it's just getting amplified by that. I'm not judging that either.

If you want a "mystique" you'll have to go in Japan more. Europe, and ESPECIALLY France, is looking like USA now ... I'm not talking about architecture lol 

IMO, if you want gorgeous blondes, go in Holland, and if you want stunning brunettes, go in Italy :D 

22 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

tell me about it.  

Also, where do I find women like Constance Jablonski?  I spent 2 months with a blonde french woman (based near paris) recently.

In the North of France 

http___s1.lprs1.fr_images_2016_03_14_5628651_webgh.jpg

http___s2.lemde.fr_image_2016_03_14_534x0_4882458_6_2a4b_la-carte-des-13-regions-adoptee-par_faef330d073cfdf05481e72c09403f9f.png

Or the est -near the Germany border- you have plenty of girls like her.

You also have beautiful blonde girls with blue eyes in Normandy or in Brittany (thanks the Viking for that)

Have fun searching :thumbs_up:

2 hours ago, frenchkiki said:

In the North of France 

Or the est -near the Germany border- you have plenty of girls like her.

You also have beautiful blonde girls with blue eyes in Normandy or in Brittany (thanks the Viking for that)

Have fun searching :thumbs_up:

You have that in the south too, ok it's a lil bit more rare, but you have ... I do a logbook about it :D 

And i live in a place surnamed "The Little Spain" lol 

On 6/20/2016 at 1:00 AM, jj3 said:

IMO, if you want gorgeous blondes, go in Holland, and if you want stunning brunettes, go in Italy :D 

Nah... just head east to the Balkans. I'm sure anyone who's ever been here knows what I mean ;)

On 6/19/2016 at 6:00 PM, jj3 said:

What mystique ?

If you want a "mystique" you'll have to go in Japan more. Europe, and ESPECIALLY France, is looking like USA now ... I'm not talking about architecture lol 

Japan isn't that good lol :-D.  Mystique in the US, regarding french.  Mystique is borne out of lack of experience/understanding of something so magical elements are inserted in its place.  Enjoy it while it lasts.  For me the two french girls had mystique the whole time and it lasted even after they left for me. It never waned, really.

With the french it's the beautiful accent, personality, and cultured 'persona' that may be more fiction than reality.