Bellazon

iPods

Neo52285

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I only had my ipod for 5 months.....and now its not working properly,Its like this..when i move or walk about with my ipod the sound only comes out the left ear or sometimes just on the right. Is there something wrong with my ipod?...or is it just the earphones?

When you plug in your head phones, there are two metal prongs, inside the port that the jack makes contact with, if it's not getting a clean connection, sound can be interupted. Some times the prongs in the port get worn out, if you open it up, you can press the prongs back inward, that way they fit the jack tighter, it can help a lot. Or your Ipod could be fucked up, or your head phones could have a short. :(

• 1 month later...
My computer is too old to handle the stuff needed to use an iPod. I might get one once I get a new computer later this year, but I'm not sure.

I'm probably just going to stick to CDs anyway.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'd reccomend checking out other players before you get an iPod. I had a Rio somethinganother before I got an iPod and it was so much better... better organization, better battery life, better support, built in fm tuner. iPods are overrated.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

damn right! that's what I've been trying to tell everyone but they won't listen. Glad to see someone finally figured it out!!

If you're willing to shop around a bit, there are models that have better features, for cheaper...