Bellazon

Unpopular opinions

Stromboli1

On 8/16/2016 at 8:13 PM, Stromboli1 said:

It unnaturally stimulates bone & organ growth through the pituitary gland.

thought it was just muscle growth

Romee Strijd is getting way too skinny.  She was already superskinny to start, and now it just looks bad.

I've heard the same thing about supplementing with HGH. It can make a person's head big...also jaw and nose, I think.

Also, I too have noticed that people who work out a lot tend to look older. I notice this the most with women. I think it's largely because as people get older, they naturally lose fat from their faces, and this effect is amplified for those who exercise a lot since they have low body fat. But it also probably has to do with the fact that if you spend a lot of time exercising outside, your skin will face the elements more.

Honestly, I suspect there's even more to it than that stuff, though. The muscular effort it takes to exercise probably generates free radicals or something, which age a person.

Nothing you say has something to do with what I say. NOTHING. And I never talked about the human right, read again. Feminism? Read again? You say you can believe what I say but apparently you don't even know what I say?  And you are cleaver enough to see what I don't see? My nose is not that long so I can see further. I can see 2017, I can see the shitstorm coming from the elections. I can see the forest when the politics -all of them- want us to see the tree. I can see the hate & I also can hear all the Islamist laughing at our stupidity. I can see 1933 knocking at our door with a new  "bouc emissaire" (scapegoat) I can see French citizen divided by the intolerance and fear and I still can hear the Islamist laughing. And bombing. And laugh.

But, hey! Women wearing "religious" clothes at the beach it's the real danger. Sure.

How about kippa? Or Jew women wearing a wig and gloves? Or about men wearing Qamis at the beach?

They should be worried too right?

And you should also read what "laïcité" means. Because from what you said, you have no idea :/ 

And you are also behind your computer right? You live in the reality and I don't? O.K. :wacko:

If you want to PM me go ahead because, French it's better to talk :D and I don't want to have a never ending fight

6 hours ago, Michael* said:

Even if we make the rather questionable assumption that nobody puts on a burkini by choice, then all this amounts to is a different group of men telling women what they can and can't wear.

This issue is not about fashion. This is about culture. France, and UK or USA have a huge difference of view about the spot of the religions in the public square.

People don't have to forget the context. This is matter of limits, red lines. Religions need limits, red lines. 

For me, this new tendency, on the beach or in the street, is only a provocation. 

fGMWfTIj.jpg

Plus, in the south of France, in summer, it's strictely not allowed to go "topless" in the streets, not on the beach, but in the streets, or at the mall, etc... Many men did that before. Many tourists. Now they changed the rules, some years ago, no one protested. No men, when a policman or a policewoman asked them to put on a teeshirt or such, called the media or a lawyer to make lawsuit, or screaming at the oppression. 

Everything is matter of Law and Rule, to make the everyday life, easier, for everybody. The law and the rules are the same for everybody. 

That's possible ^^ you see so much fake story on the net it's not even funny.

But that burkini thing is really becoming a "I want to win the elections" bad running joke

I will wear a burkini to protect my skin if it wasn't so damn ugly.

11 minutes ago, frenchkiki said:

I will wear a burkini to protect my skin if it wasn't so damn ugly.

And i still would love to ban you from the beach :heart::p 

Also ...

7 hours ago, frenchkiki said:

I can see the hate & I also can hear all the Islamist laughing at our stupidity.

... Rira bien qui rira le dernier.