Bellazon

Natasha Poly
Thumbnail

sedirea

http://www.style.com/peopleparties/modelse...humb/person1342

All the pics fr S/s 2007 shows , there's no point saving and reposting each 1 cuz ppl can just go there and look at them.

I am just watching right now Ftv and there was the fashion show Paco Robanne Fall 2006 and when i saw her i got soo exited and, stick to the Tv! Well everytime i see her or other model i love i get super exited.

And when i just see her walk , i can just say right away that's her , before seeing her face! Her walk it's just soo signature and amazing that it can not be mistaken :wub: !!!

And then i saw her Backstage she was standing there but she didn't talk , they were just talking about her hair and i was just like Omg soo gorgeous i loooove her sooo much :wub: !

And then i start feeling weird and sad and exited in the same time .

post-1639-1159389442_thumb.jpgpost-1639-1159389466_thumb.jpg

2007 S/S - D&G

011vp9.th.jpg

Thanks for the pic :flower:

I saw her walk live at this show on ftv :wub: she's a great walker :yes:

:yes: THEE BEST

http://www.style.com/peopleparties/modelse...humb/person1342

All the pics fr S/s 2007 shows , there's no point saving and reposting each 1 cuz ppl can just go there and look at them.

I am just watching right now Ftv and there was the fashion show Paco Robanne Fall 2006 and when i saw her i got soo exited and, stick to the Tv! Well everytime i see her or other model i love i get super exited.

And when i just see her walk , i can just say right away that's her , before seeing her face! Her walk it's just soo signature and amazing that it can not be mistaken :wub: !!!

And then i saw her Backstage she was standing there but she didn't talk , they were just talking about her hair and i was just like Omg soo gorgeous i loooove her sooo much :wub: !

And then i start feeling weird and sad and exited in the same time .

post-1639-1159389442_thumb.jpgpost-1639-1159389466_thumb.jpg

when was this? do you have FTV BeTty? bcoz i dont and the onli time i ever get to see it is when they show it on style. but only a little bit. only every once in a while. i was watching one the other day and they were talking to the models. i was like NATASHA NATASHA NATASHA. pls talk to NATASHA but they didnt :( im dying to hear what her voice sounds like. since ive never heard it bfore.

07 S/S - D&G show video full verson

Click my Blog!!

thank you thank you so much LEAH ;D

she looks AMAZING as so as she walked out i was like :yes: YUP thats her

Thxx Norah!

Btw these pics , i saw the second 1 before on somebody's site and i've always wondered if that was Natasha , but then i didn't think it was becouse it didn't look that much like her , becouse of the make up maybe but i'm glad i finally found out!!!!

Anyways i loove the outfits , what designer/season is , does anybody know?

post-1639-1159488938_thumb.jpg

post-1639-1159489205_thumb.jpg

post-1639-1159489223_thumb.jpg