Thumbnail

sedirea

2007 S/S - D&G

011vp9.th.jpg

Thanks for the pic :flower:

I saw her walk live at this show on ftv :wub: she's a great walker :yes:

:yes: THEE BEST

http://www.style.com/peopleparties/modelse...humb/person1342

All the pics fr S/s 2007 shows , there's no point saving and reposting each 1 cuz ppl can just go there and look at them.

I am just watching right now Ftv and there was the fashion show Paco Robanne Fall 2006 and when i saw her i got soo exited and, stick to the Tv! Well everytime i see her or other model i love i get super exited.

And when i just see her walk , i can just say right away that's her , before seeing her face! Her walk it's just soo signature and amazing that it can not be mistaken :wub: !!!

And then i saw her Backstage she was standing there but she didn't talk , they were just talking about her hair and i was just like Omg soo gorgeous i loooove her sooo much :wub: !

And then i start feeling weird and sad and exited in the same time .

post-1639-1159389442_thumb.jpgpost-1639-1159389466_thumb.jpg

when was this? do you have FTV BeTty? bcoz i dont and the onli time i ever get to see it is when they show it on style. but only a little bit. only every once in a while. i was watching one the other day and they were talking to the models. i was like NATASHA NATASHA NATASHA. pls talk to NATASHA but they didnt :( im dying to hear what her voice sounds like. since ive never heard it bfore.

when was what?lol

Yes i doo finally i have it again!! Honestly it's Hard to live without Fahshion Tv!!! Well i have the Canadian 1 , but still it's pretty good i always wtach it when i can

Wait u never heard her speak??? Haven't u watched the videous on Youtube??

I actually say her on fashion Tv long long time ago on "Model Tv" the show and they were profiling her and there was an interview also and the first time i saw it i wasn't that big of fan of her so i was ok Natasha Poly whatever , so i didn't really pay attention it cuz i didn't like her that much back then...But then when i saw it while after , when i was big fan of her i was like "OMGGG NATASHA POLY! OMG I CAN'T BELIVE!!! THAT'S SOO AWESOME OMG THANK GOD THEY'RE VIEWING IT AGAIN!" and i got super exited , but i cought only the end so i was like :(

Anyways there are videous of her there http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=natasha+poly watch all of them :p !

Mix of Natasha Poly @ fashionshows & backstage 2006/2007.

THANK YOU Norah. i havent seen a lot of these before :wub:

Yeah, thanks, norah! I especially like the last one.

In a lot of these, it looks like she's about to fall over. I've never seen a good video of her walking, but I've heard she has a unique style.

i know what you mean. ITs like she's gliding or something.

All the pics fr S/s 2007 shows , there's no point saving and reposting each 1 cuz ppl can just go there and look at them.

I am just watching right now Ftv and there was the fashion show Paco Robanne Fall 2006 and when i saw her i got soo exited and, stick to the Tv! Well everytime i see her or other model i love i get super exited.

And when i just see her walk , i can just say right away that's her , before seeing her face! Her walk it's just soo signature and amazing that it can not be mistaken :wub: !!!

And then i saw her Backstage she was standing there but she didn't talk , they were just talking about her hair and i was just like Omg soo gorgeous i loooove her sooo much :wub: !

when was this? do you have FTV BeTty? bcoz i dont and the onli time i ever get to see it is when they show it on style. but only a little bit. only every once in a while. i was watching one the other day and they were talking to the models. i was like NATASHA NATASHA NATASHA. pls talk to NATASHA but they didnt :( im dying to hear what her voice sounds like. since ive never heard it bfore.

when was what?lol

Yes i doo finally i have it again!! Honestly it's Hard to live without Fahshion Tv!!! Well i have the Canadian 1 , but still it's pretty good i always wtach it when i can

I actually say her on fashion Tv long long time ago on "Model Tv" the show and they were profiling her and there was an interview also and the first time i saw it i wasn't that big of fan of her so i was ok Natasha Poly whatever , so i didn't really pay attention it cuz i didn't like her that much back then...But then when i saw it while after , when i was big fan of her i was like "OMGGG NATASHA POLY! OMG I CAN'T BELIVE!!! THAT'S SOO AWESOME OMG THANK GOD THEY'RE VIEWING IT AGAIN!" and i got super exited , but i cought only the end so i was like :(

Anyways there are videous of her there http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=natasha+poly watch all of them :p !

ive seen plenty of videos of her. i always watch them. but i my speakers wont work with my monitor :cry:

ive been dying to hear what she sounds like. but i have to wait i guess. theres fashion tv tomorrow so ill watch taht. i want to get the actual chanel but my mom probably wont let me. :(

oh and when i said "when was that?" i meant the ftv w/ her on paco rabbane LOL

when was what?lol

ive seen plenty of videos of her. i always watch them. but i my speakers wont work with my monitor :cry:

ive been dying to hear what she sounds like. but i have to wait i guess. theres fashion tv tomorrow so ill watch taht. i want to get the actual chanel but my mom probably wont let me. :(

Really how come?

Actually the very first video i wtached of her was http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8...;q=natasha+poly and i was kind of dissappointed , becous eof the way she talked , she idn't seem very smart or sure of herself , but i guess it's becouse that was probly 1 of her first actual interviews...But i dunno probly cuz she seems wya more serious and like confident on the runway then in an interview , but i love everyhing about her now !!! :wub:

Mix of Natasha Poly @ fashionshows & backstage 2006/2007.

THANK YOU Norah. i havent seen a lot of these before :wub:

Yeah, thanks, norah! I especially like the last one.

In a lot of these, it looks like she's about to fall over. I've never seen a good video of her walking, but I've heard she has a unique style.

i know what you mean. ITs like she's gliding or something.

its true . the most pics are new spring/summer collection 2007