Bellazon

Natasha Poly
Thumbnail

sedirea

I think she should be on the Vogue US cover with the other models :(

She definetly deserves a place, Chanel's in it? c'mon. come on now. The title is "next top models" though, I personally already consider Natasha a top model; therefore it makes sense to why she is missing, along with Snejana. Freja was a big miss! If we're including the next top models then where is Georgia Frost? I know she's not big, but she sure hell has done more than Chanel.

Oh well. What Anna lacks in US Vogue, Carine makes up in it at Vogue Paris ;)

I think she should be on the Vogue US cover with the other models :(

She definetly deserves a place, Chanel's in it? c'mon. come on now. The title is "next top models" though, I personally already consider Natasha a top model; therefore it makes sense to why she is missing, along with Snejana. Freja was a big miss! If we're including the next top models then where is Georgia Frost? I know she's not big, but she sure hell has done more than Chanel.

Oh well. What Anna lacks in US Vogue, Carine makes up in it at Vogue Paris ;)

haha same here :D

*fingers crossed* hope is all what we have.

US needs to stop putting celebs on the cover and put actual models on it

YEa god damn what the hell they putting celebs on the covers?

how are models gonna get recognized if celebs are always on the damn covers :angry:

Anna Wintour puts out what sells to a mass market, the North American in a general perspective prefers actors instead of models. Personally I think it is a shame and I conclude Numero is a much greater magazine than US Vogue, which personally does not serve my fashion expectations and needs. It's not even recognition of models, it is how much lack of creativity we get through these celebrities. Models shot covers to perfection, you cannot get that out of a celeb. It's gross.

Yea, celeb act or sing, some can't even act or sing, and don't even metion posing for a cover >.>, models should be the ones to be on the cover of a magazine, since magazines talkes about fashion...I want to see Natasha Poly on the cover of VOGUE!