Bellazon

Natasha Poly
Thumbnail

sedirea

i'm so touched Betty :hehe: the first time i joined here, there weren't so many Natty fans and look where her thread is now :o 118 pages! wow! she'll always be my number 1 :wub:

we def should have our official Bellazon Natasha Poly team or somethin' :blueeyedbaby:

i brought back my Natasha avi because i'm so inspired riht now because of what Betts said :hug: and a little extra on the siggy area :D

credit to hotspot.webblog

natasha_1167727429.jpg

Thank you i haven't seen that thing before :)

And I loove that cover is 1 of my fav Covers , and I know it's been posted probably more then once , but i love it that much i want to post it again so everybody could see :wub:

natashavogue1yv.th.jpg

It was scanned/posted by Marvin

Omg guys we have to look and decide on covers for her cover challange! (if anybody hasn't yet decidet , but we should together.) And i think we should deff use this 1 !

So start posting covers and I will too!!

natasha_1167727429.jpg

And I loove that cover is 1 of my fav Covers , and I know it's been posted probably more then once , but i love it that much i want to post it again so everybody could see :wub:

post-6812-0-1446070658-91721_thumb.jpg

Omg guys we have to look and decide on covers for her cover challange! (if anybody hasn't yet decidet , but we should together.) And i think we should deff use this 1 !

I was the one who sent Natasha's covers to Nemeside. But give your opnions

natasha_1167727429.jpg

post-1639-0-1446070660-16266_thumb.jpg

I was the one who sent Natasha's covers to Nemeside. But give your opnions

Ok good then! Which ones did you send?

awww Betty was a sweet thing to say.. :hug: looks like we have another party today. haha. the more natasha fans the better. nd stasha welcome to Natasha's thread. i love that vogue cover as well. like it says so sexy ;]

:) :hug:

Yeah i love how in the face she looks so natural & pretty , but then her body language is soo sexy , sophisticated! But you know not like too much ! I love it.

And I thought i'd post some covers anyways :) (Well they're not all covers)

1a6cq.th.jpg 1b5nt.th.jpg 1c3wp.th.jpg 1d6rc.th.jpg

1e7ub.th.jpg 1f5ox.th.jpg 1g6kv.th.jpg 1h7xc.th.jpg

Too bad some of them are small :(.

whats going on in here :shifty:

:ninja:

i never thought you'd come here Matty :p

that whole "forgotten issue" came about coz i told Cyp all the Filos that i know who are Bellazonians and i totally left you out :hug:

well, i'm always game for a trouting session :p