Bellazon

Natasha Poly
Thumbnail

sedirea

They sure are! :p

Omg i'm soo glad that there are more and more fans of Natasha now , becouse i remember back when i started liking her she had only like 13 pages ish and her most active fans were Taben, Sweetrus & persuazn, Impel69 and some others (sorry to forget names) and then i became huge fan then ennaid started writing and LayDieeLoVe and Irestiq and after time Sahara and all of us were like the biggest Natasha fans and becouse of our Avis & sigs ppl really noticed her and there were ppl not knowing who she was and asking me on pm and now Natasha is quite big here I'd say , for sure everybody knows who she is and most ppl like her and she has many fans and some really dedicated ones the ones i named (and others i forgot , sorry again) , we were the ones that started it and I'm soo glad and I realy appreciate your dedication guys and the newer fans too and I've noticed OMG ITZ -CYP- is taking the threat by storm :p And i'm just happy to see she has some true fans , cuz there are other great models that are my faves but not that many ppl really write in there , but this threat is really growing!

Cheers to Natasha & us, her true fans!

Group hug guys!! :hug: :hug:

We need to make like Natasha fanclub or "Natasha Team" like other fans of other models have or something else more orignal!

But anyways I love you guys and appreciate your dedication very much!!! :heart:

They sure are! :p

Omg i'm soo glad that there are more and more fans of Natasha now , becouse i remember back when i started liking her she had only like 13 pages ish and her most active fans were Taben, Sweetrus & persuazn, Impel69 and some others (sorry to forget names) and then i became huge fan then ennaid started writing and LayDieeLoVe and Irestiq and after time Sahara and all of us were like the biggest Natasha fans and becouse of our Avis & sigs ppl really noticed her and there were ppl not knowing who she was and asking me on pm and now Natasha is quite big here I'd say , for sure everybody knows who she is and most ppl like her and she has many fans and some really dedicated ones the ones i named (and others i forgot , sorry again) , we were the ones that started it and I'm soo glad and I realy appreciate your dedication guys and the newer fans too and I've noticed OMG ITZ -CYP- is taking the threat by storm :p And i'm just happy to see she has some true fans , cuz there are other great models that are my faves but not that many ppl really write in there , but this threat is really growing!

Cheers to Natasha & us, her true fans!

Group hug guys!! :hug: :hug:

We need to make like Natasha fanclub or "Natasha Team" like other fans of other models have or something else more orignal!

But anyways I love you guys and appreciate your dedication very much!!! :heart:

Yeah!! Natasha rocks!!! we totally need to make that "natasha team"