Bellazon

Natasha Poly
Thumbnail

sedirea

:hug:

More and more i watch Fashion shows i discover something wrong with models walks... And then i discovered most of them don't have good walks at all...

I know what you're saying...I recently watched the Dolce & Gabbana show from Milan FW...I can't tell you how disappointed I was by the lack of quality...I mean Natasha, Doutzen, and Flavia pretty much saved me from killin myself <_< It was terrible...I mean, the girls couldn't pose to save their lives...

i know. everytime i see models who can't walk or pose, i ask "why

do designers hire these girls who can't walk?".... i just don't get it... <_<

:hug:

More and more i watch Fashion shows i discover something wrong with models walks... And then i discovered most of them don't have good walks at all...

I know what you're saying...I recently watched the Dolce & Gabbana show from Milan FW...I can't tell you how disappointed I was by the lack of quality...I mean Natasha, Doutzen, and Flavia pretty much saved me from killin myself <_< It was terrible...I mean, the girls couldn't pose to save their lives...

i know. everytime i see models who can't walk or pose, i ask "why

do designers hire these girls who can't walk?".... i just don't get it... <_<

Yea yea exacly.. And they are like the biggest topmodels... So you think that if they're so big , they must have a good walk too... But noooo...Only few have ok walks... And the rest have horrible walks... Or if they don't they can't pose at all.. Or both.. I noticed some models don't even pose , they just turn around.. Or the oposeite , over do it.. In any case it's horrible...

That's why i think Natasha has the best walk and the best pose... She's the queen.. And that's how a Topmodel MUST be able to walk... If a model takes amazing pics that doesn't mean she can walk..

Like i've said before Freja.. I like her a lot , but for God's sake she can't walk to save her life.. I don't know if anyone's Ever tough her...She's one of the worst.. And she looks like she's falling asleep on the runway too.

Rosie Huntington Whiteley I've noticed once she has good walk too... In the Julien Madonald F/w 2006 fashion show.. That's 1 of the worst fashion shows I've ever seen... Not the clothes , some of the clothes are actually nice. But the models... Total Masive disaster.. if he wants to be even more succesful he needs to hire some models that can walk.

Here's the video..The last segment is the worst it starts at 7:16

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=665...ulien+MacDonald

Rosie and Michelle Alves had the best walks Compare to the rest...

Oh and top of that there was Paris Hilton.. That Def made it 100 times worse :whistle:

Yea yea exacly.. And they are like the biggest topmodels... So you think that if they're so big , they must have a good walk too... But noooo...Only few have ok walks... And the rest have horrible walks... Or if they don't they can't pose at all.. Or both.. I noticed some models don't even pose , they just turn around.. Or the oposeite , over do it.. In any case it's horrible...

That's why i think Natasha has the best walk and the best pose... She's the queen.. And that's how a Topmodel MUST be able to walk... If a model takes amazing pics that doesn't mean she can walk..

Like i've said before Freja.. I like her a lot , but for God's sake she can't walk to save her life.. I don't know if anyone's Ever tough her...She's one of the worst.. And she looks like she's falling asleep on the runway too.

Rosie Huntington Whiteley I've noticed once she has good walk too... In the Julien Madonald F/w 2006 fashion show.. That's 1 of the worst fashion shows I've ever seen... Not the clothes , some of the clothes are actually nice. But the models... Total Masive disaster.. if he wants to be even more succesful he needs to hire some models that can walk.

Oh and top of that there was Paris Hilton.. That Def made it 100 times worse :whistle:

OMGGG its torture watching that. im speechless. thats aweful. nd your right paris.??i loved her in the simple life but.. as a model... i mean paris? the clothes werent so bad as individual pieces but together? :yuckky: i emidietly knew rosie because well she was the only one that could walk. there was another model. but i dont know her name. but GOSH :no:

Paris ~ Skip to my lou...is that what she was doin :blink: She was dreadful!

Was Marija in this show? I thought I saw her...she is so beautiful :wub:

Paris ~ Skip to my lou...is that what she was doin :blink: She was dreadful!

Was Marija in this show? I thought I saw her...she is so beautiful :wub:

No Marija actually wasn't :blink: It was another model you saw.

Paris' walk :yuckky:

Yeah I know blah :yuckky: :yuckky:

Betty ~ do you know which model I mistaked for Marija? If so, what's her name?

Lol no i'm not sure.. Can you make a screen cap , or tell me in the video what time she walks ?

And yes Caroline's walk is bouncy , so she moves her hips a bit too much when she walks like i said but overall she has really good walk , 1 f the best.

Lol no i'm not sure.. Can you make a screen cap , or tell me in the video what time she walks ?

Because I don't know how to do a screen capture...she comes out at 2:50. It's really quick...like literally 2 seconds she is shown...hope that helps ;) Thanks!

Because I don't know how to do a screen capture...she comes out at 2:50. It's really quick...like literally 2 seconds she is shown...hope that helps ;) Thanks!

Oh ok ya that's who i thought u meant before , but i wasn't 100% sure it's Camila Finn :).

And screen caping it's really easy you just press the button on your keyboard "Print Scrn SysRq" it's next to F12 and then you cut whatever you want to on paint or other program you have.